Suggestions > League Leaders per Played Minute

League Leaders per Played Minute

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
11914.14 in reply to 11914.7
Date: 2/20/2008 3:15:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have learnt to accept that the formulas for All Star squad, MVP and the top players per points/assists/rebounders can all be taken with a pinch of salt.

Is anyone going to sacrifice training to try and get someone higher on the stats ranking?

Only if you have a non-trainee playing his natural position and playing both league games as a starter (dont bother playing in Cup/scrimmage or you get a form drop.) this player will/should feature as a top 'stat' man.

Ironically as a non-trainee he wont improve so will be gobbled up by the trainees as they all become better.

I am forever trying to tinker minutes and this week for example I have my main 4 trainees receiving 43/47/49/53 mins in chosen positions with 1 game to go.

Will these players make the allstar team? Unlikely... are they without doubt the best players in my league? By far as even out of position they are weighing in with just under the leaders totals....

Lastly what about the blow out games where someone like me with a small roster gets someone play 2-7 mins at the end of a game? This seriously dilutes the stats... so I vote for minimum minutes not games....

To: veve
This Post:
11914.15 in reply to 11914.13
Date: 2/20/2008 10:03:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think they should count them came towards PPG stat from 10minutes played or so.

A different statistics about minutes played in league would be nice tho.