BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136416.14 in reply to 136416.13
Date: 3/25/2010 11:52:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi my friends i'm from turkey.its my 5 th season.my old team was very good and i made one of my players play in italy u21.but i forgot the password and i remember it after a long time.and i tried to log in but i saw that all of my players are retired.i'm promise that if u vote me i will do the best for this beautiful country.im usually online.u can ask me what ever u want.and waitin for your votes.

Last edited by yaazfilik at 3/25/2010 11:54:25 AM

This Post:
136416.15 in reply to 136416.11
Date: 3/25/2010 2:10:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am menber of bb since tem 3... and my tem is menber of the first division in colombia. I champion in III in the Temp 4 and second place in Tempo 10 and champion in the temp 11.

This Post:
136416.16 in reply to 136416.15
Date: 3/26/2010 8:06:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, to all users in the BB Barbados.
Let me give you the idea. My name is Maria, the BB is registered with Maria, I'm not girl, but I just thought of that idea, lead the team powers of hell, I decided to run, to lead your team, from the simple reason, because I love this game.

BB, I play a few seasons, at first I was much more active, I began to deal actively, two seasons ago, when I was among the 256 in the cup, and when I won the league.

In the new season, I have a few more notes, about the game in my league, but we will not be a problem, to lead to great success, and your team, and to achieve great results.
And because of that I got the initiative to submit the candidacy to coach your team.
As the future coach, I offer an open cooperation with all users, and I imagine that I am leading this team, and to have the content for these positions:
Assistant tactics 3-5 (general strategy and offensive / defensive tactics before the match)
Consequences of development of representative centers, and receive suggestions for future development.
Consequences wings.
Consequences guards.
Sutera consequences playoffs.
Consequences of young talent, and will contact the owner, for players from 18-19 years, and I'll tell them, how to develop the youth.

Kind of players we will need in the team?
Our strategy should be, not predictability. We can not predict, how will we be with an easy opponent, every time I need to be weaker than your opponent, and if we feel that we are much stronger.
Therefore, we need players who do not resemble one another. We need different players. No benefit is that we have three players, who share the same skill level.
I'll Give one example: the same center, from the same skil. It is known that one of them should fall off, the player is surplus. in his position should not place players with different types of centers (Suter better, or better blocker), this difference in the player, will give us more flexibility in setting the strategy for each match.

Thank you, that you have read this.

Maria was prepared

This Post:
136416.17 in reply to 136416.11
Date: 3/26/2010 7:29:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
now there are five people active,isn't much but if you continue is enough to start build something for national team,i hope i'll be your coach for nt U21 for the next two years,the first thing to do is to focalize the players that can be very good players and staret train them the right way.you must decide what kind of player train,if yuo are young good and potential guy is important train them.the kind of players are usually centers and power forwards who take the training of inside players and playmakers and guards who take outside players training.to become strong is fondamental train well.if you vote me we can start train the right players in the right way.if these players are from barbados they will be national players.you are a young country and i also are a player who want to do something well for yuor team,we have enthusiasm,we will grow all toghether.

This Post:
136416.18 in reply to 136416.17
Date: 3/27/2010 5:24:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I´m too into fight of the u-21.I can help coach to train their players and if you chose me i can take someone to help me (milton82) and if somebody win I can be a help coach ! I always draft players !

I think milton82 is good coach and if you vote him I ask:mlton can i be a assastin coach in barbados u-21.
I can search players and help you. What do you think ?

This Post:
136416.19 in reply to 136416.18
Date: 3/27/2010 9:11:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think is a good idea,i don't know who will win,if i'll have the job i'll take one person to help me,i think someone who usually train inside players and help people train inside players for national.i train outside players and i help to train these players.of course there are few players to look now and there's no reason to have much assistant.i think if i win with me another user and the experience of luser(actual nt coach who play in the italian first league),we can start doing something well.

This Post:
136416.20 in reply to 136416.19
Date: 3/27/2010 9:18:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
yeah..lets wait and barbados you choise a new coach !

This Post:
136416.21 in reply to 136416.20
Date: 3/27/2010 9:51:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i search for barbadias players 18 and 19 years old,i not considerate the older,they aren't the future,they will completate the roster but now we have to focalize the work in 18 and 19.i found seventeen young players that can develope in good players,from the draft i found ten players(of course only from active teams),they are the majority play and guards,and seven 19yo from last season.from last season we have some good inside player.i think these 17 will be the real roster for each national team(under 21 and senior).if i do the job we have to focalise on these players,(someone is very very good).

This Post:
136416.22 in reply to 136416.1
Date: 3/27/2010 10:30:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Me considero un ENTRENADOR con capacidad y quiero demostrarlo en esta etapa que se viene VOTENME que no los defraudo tengo un grupo de trabajo interesante ,

VOTEN -" El Santo"-

This Post:
136416.23 in reply to 136416.22
Date: 3/27/2010 11:14:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I wonder how many of these potential U-21 candidates know that the primary language in Barbados is English. As an U-21 manager, communication with the managers of teams in Barbados, is the most important aspect of the job, and most of the managers here appear to rely on translators to get their message across in English. The goal of all of the candidates, should be to ensure that a manager in Barbados will eventually be able to run the youth development program of their country, and I fail to see how that will happen if a group of foreign managers are in charge of everything from tactics to scouting.

Last edited by AstonMidhurst at 3/27/2010 11:15:13 AM

This Post:
136416.24 in reply to 136416.23
Date: 3/27/2010 3:44:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
it's true and i know that now speak abaut tactics is useless.the only thimg to do is make a program to train young players from barbados.unfortunately my english isn't perfect, but i do my best and every time i try to communicate with someone in english everytime i have succesful.

Advertisement