BuzzerBeater Forums

BB India > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
169111.14 in reply to 169111.12
Date: 1/12/2011 9:53:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I like your answear in number 1. I had similar idea in mind but last season the NT manager didnt have time to work with me and that is very important for community like India.

The second one. You gave me a very good answear and you knowledge of the game is good. Im aware of secondary and primary and i could show you something to prove that if you want;)

my view of things right now is that we can work togehter. but what I want and most likley you too is that the India managers bring some qustions or talk about something they want or dont want.

This Post:
169111.15 in reply to 169111.14
Date: 1/12/2011 10:13:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm pleased to know that you approve me as your (potential) colleague.

And yes, I would like to see more Indians involved, just like I wish to see more Thai contribute to the development of Prathet Thai forums. But as I explained, even though Indians don't post around here doesn't mean they don't read what we are discussing about.

Plus, when seeking in the League I.1 Indian forum, I've seen that what Indian wished the most was to keep the control of their national team. I want to comfort them by saying that BB-India is not only about Indians. And the best illustration is: Samurai_Tungi (50485). I took conscious that BB-India has its specific identity, and that we need to make people feel comfortable under the BB-Indian flag. No matter if they live in Sri Lanka or a neighbor country... I will strive on creating an identity where BB-Indians feel at home.