BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > They should not extend the time of bidding.

They should not extend the time of bidding.

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
21303.14 in reply to 21303.13
Date: 3/28/2008 10:55:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

The wev was well at times, but you must understand that at that time and was also badly filter transfers, and that if extend some bids ... We must extend all, and that if we cancel some bids, we should cancel all.

I know that is unfair to you, but you have to choose which cause minor damage. If we extend bids are going to ruin managers and other managers will lose a lot of money, thousands and thousands of players for sale at the same tiempo.CRACK.

It's just my opinion, I hope that everything is resolved in the best possible way.

Lucky for you from Spain

Last edited by Pablo at 3/28/2008 10:57:10 AM

Message deleted
This Post:
21303.16 in reply to 21303.15
Date: 3/28/2008 11:13:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i also agree on not resetting it and just letting everything continue.

from my point of view i can say: I sold 3 players exactly when the problems occured, they still went away for a decent price, i do not reckon that it was the fairest price, but i will not complain. at the same time i bought 3 new players (well, within 1-2 days that is) and are in bad need of having them in my roster in order to plan my week.

Resetting everything would have me in this next week with too few players, meaning i either have to buy new players, who will be extremly hard to get, because everything will need some again most likely, because their former trades didnt complete or my second option is to play with the players i have, letting them drop in form quite a bit, which basically fucks two weeks.

I think everything who thinks they're not being treated fair must see the side of the bidder... Hey, If i wanted you're guy, i would of been fucking spamming to log on and bid again (and yeah.. i did, i had bidwars on the players i bought with at least 2 other people, who must have either gotten lucky with the connection or went through the same spamm login shit as i did).

Changing the past never worked and shouldn't. Lets move on and enjoy the game!

This Post:
21303.17 in reply to 21303.16
Date: 3/28/2008 11:17:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thats right

thats why we should not extend or reset anything.. because whatever you do it will cost someone some money. But with just transfer all the players to their new club, we can continu asap. Its not that hard to see what will cause the lessest damage.

ps dont forget that most people who put their player on the list, also put them with a minimum askingprice. We are all playing a game on the internet, and we all know servers can crash. therefore we can ask a min price... thats the price we want. people used that.

dont forget that a lot of players are free agent without having a owner who wont feel any of damage...because there is just not an owner ;) by resetting, extending, you will only harm the people who were active...

Last edited by Maupster at 3/28/2008 11:31:48 AM

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info