Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
219985.14 in reply to 219985.1
Date: 6/16/2012 4:48:06 PM
Springfield Storm
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I think whoever wins the U21/NT championship gets money.
Ex. If the USA were to win it, then all of the active teams in the US who has a U21/NT player gets a cash prize.

This Post:
219985.16 in reply to 219985.15
Date: 6/17/2012 3:25:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the premise of this idea (money for owners of winning NT players)

But I would only accept it in a pay only game where all users have registered a physical IP address or in some other way shown that there is no multiaccounting.

Right now cheating is a mainstay in most NTs, especially the successful ones. To reward them with more money for this is just nuts.

Edit-also there would need to be someway to get nation sizes similar...which might be impossible.
Maybe just better merch boost based on success of NT team. In this case easier to get on smaller nation NT but less merch, harder to make squad, more merch. so that is kinda fair I guess, but we are stuck always drafting into one scenario or the other and that might not be fair/isn't fair already.

Confused... was someone suggesting real cash payouts? or money for your team in BB?

This Post:
219985.18 in reply to 219985.17
Date: 6/17/2012 5:45:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
no RL money being discussed besides my feeling that I would pay to play if every single other person in teh leagues did. I can't see any logic to pay to play a game where half the teams are multiple accounts. Pay to get cheated against? Its like paying to fight a guy on steroids or something, its nuts.

Off topic, but sure, I'll take the bait.
Steroids wouldn't matter if the guy didn't know how to fight and you did.
You think Barry Bonds would beat Bruce Lee? You think DJ Williams would beat Mike Tyson?

just saying...

This Post:
219985.20 in reply to 219985.19
Date: 6/17/2012 6:27:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, I'm just going to have to reply to you.

I have watched your comments for months, and have wondered: Why do you still play BuzzerBeater?

The majority of the players in this game enjoy the excitement of winning, losing and making their teams better. I feel you only log on to this game, to wind up a new conspiracy theory that everything is unfair, even that Japan has not a lot of players seems to be caused by BB according to the impression you've given me.

In the Netherlands we don't have a lot of players, about 300 on avarage. We are not a great BB nation as we are around rank 50, but have all joined together to make our NT a succes without worrying about other nations and how they might do it differently. Ofcourse the farm teams are idiotic, and I would have them gone anytime, but this is to no concern of us since we only care how we as a nation play together, have the fun of doing so, instead of crying, moaning and whining about how every else is so unfair and better then us.

My advice: relax, stop moaning about others being unfair and try and have some fun in this game

This Post:
219985.22 in reply to 219985.21
Date: 6/17/2012 11:42:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have lots of fun. In a nation of 30 though (mabye 16 legit) I play day in and day out against bots and farms. I think in a case of being in a larger nation in a top league the existance or relevance of farms would be much less to me.

Still I can enjoy what is enjoyable while seeing what is for what it is. The game is good but not perfect, far from it.

Is anything perfect?

This Post:
219985.23 in reply to 219985.10
Date: 6/21/2012 7:46:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When I was U21 coach I told all trainers that they should consider longterm development, secondaries and cap issues,

It's nothing new, we all know that You were weak U21 coach. However please don't force BBs to change game because other NT/U21 coaches are better than You.