Suggestions > Suggestions for transfer list

Suggestions for transfer list

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
228132.14 in reply to 228132.11
Date: 10/10/2012 7:41:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
having autobidding a supporter feature is a big no no as I see it as it really gives an advantage to supporters and that's not the way things should work.

I don't see any wrong in the fact that who ever puts more effort in the game will have better chance of getting better players for lower money.
In case I decide to stay up untill 3:00AM in order to place a bid on a player and make sure I get him then I should enjoy the fruits of my work... It's similar to everything in life, hard work pays off.

Enabling one bid that actually buys the player will ruin the free market.

"Did you miss me??? - "With every bullet so far..." Al Bundy
This Post:
228132.19 in reply to 228132.17
Date: 10/10/2012 8:25:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Shooting your own foot there.

What stops you from making a bid at what you consider fair market value, go to bed, wake up next day and check whether or not you got him?

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, die Dummheit und das All...

This Post:
228132.20 in reply to 228132.15
Date: 10/10/2012 8:36:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't like it when people take one reason and use it as something that cause the game not growing.

I must say that in case the market system will change and managers will be able to place an immediate bid, I would consider leaving the game as it will ruin the market as I see it, "free market"

it is a free market even if some people have limited access. the game doesn't limit users, users limit users. Any user can stay logged in as much as he want. In case he is a doctor and has 3 children and has other major stuff in his life, it's only natural that he won't have the same chances as a 16 years old that stays on-line for 16 hours a day.

Same goes for everything else in life and specially in gaming. In case you practice all day long and play a basketball game in your PS3, you might be better then a fellow doctor that also bought the game but only get to play in once a week.

3AM or 2PM doesn't change anything as it's a global game. it's 14:35PM over here in Israel right now and somewhere over the globe someone is sleeping. He might lose a player I'll buy now and I might lose a player he'll buy in 12 hours...

This Post:
228132.24 in reply to 228132.21
Date: 10/10/2012 8:53:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I really don't think current market system and changing it to immediate bid will change BB revenue dramatically, so I don't think we should focus on it.

And nope, being online at X time is not a skill but not always the most skilled should be the best. you must have skill and you must put in some time and effort in order to be the best. That's the ideal formula I would like to see in this game.

I am not saying everything is perfect but free market is the best way to keep a fair, healthy and safe economy. Nothing is perfect but free market is the key as I see it.

If all I would change the market and just make everyone take their player for free and let the market set it's price. (Like Free Agents in the past)

User's bidding immidiate bids for a player will open a huge door for cheaters.

The idea is that there should be enough players for everyone and if you miss on one player you'll find a different one soon enough.

Advertisement