This Post:
302285.16 in reply to 302285.14
Date: 11/27/2019 10:29:15
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
BB players union said that they would refuse to sign for a team without a qualified doctor. That's why you are required to have a qualified and since he is qualified you have to pay him even if he is bad at its job. He is qualified and players can't say he isn't, he has a paper from the Timbuktu Medical School by Mail to prove it. PR guys are even better, that's their own unions that lobbied governments around the world to be a requirement in the BB team.

Or so is the lore.

I love it

I know its not difficult, I personally dont find this much of a priority either, I think the ASG issue is bigger and thats not exactly high priority itself. I put in the effort to get both a very good Trainer and YT for my staff but i didnt put in that same effort for the others as i dont find them as important right now. It was just a decent idea suggested as paying weekly wages for a bad employee at positions not high on your list at x y and z times seemed senseless so why not explore the original suggestion. But i think its safe to say thats all she wrote on this topic