This Post:
316208.14 in reply to 316208.13
Date: 9/16/2022 4:42:54 AM
White-Sharks
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
White-Sharks II
I see what you are saying. However I think that when you give a lot of new teams only the opportunity to buy/train players from the nations off that there is a chance that all of a sudden those national teams are the strongest or close to the strongest which in my opinion pushes it to far.

This Post:
316208.15 in reply to 316208.14
Date: 9/16/2022 6:10:36 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
In my opinion, the National Teams of bigger countries with a lot of users will still be able to compete. I for one would still train NT players for the german NT with my "first team" and would continue to train players for the korean NT (like I am already doing in Utopia). And I guess a lot of managers would do it like that. The only thing that would be easier for me would be that I might draft myself a korean player with high potential instead of trying to get my hands on one drafted by another.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
Message deleted
This Post:
316208.17 in reply to 316208.15
Date: 9/16/2022 7:17:45 AM
Dynamo J. Hradec
První liga
Overall Posts Rated:
To me it seems like a huge disadvantage in a competition (or advantage for "normal" opponents) and thus unreal to implement since all teams in the same league should have the same opportunities.

I can imagine such teams in a separate competition with same conditions for all teams there. But it is against the original suggestion.

This Post:
316208.18 in reply to 316208.17
Date: 9/16/2022 7:26:15 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
To me it seems like a huge disadvantage in a competition (or advantage for "normal" opponents) and thus unreal to implement since all teams in the same league should have the same opportunities.

I can imagine such teams in a separate competition with same conditions for all teams there. But it is against the original suggestion.

That's a valid point. Another solution would be that all BB teams would get limited to (let's say 2-3) players from another country. But that wouldn't really solve the problem of farm teams as 2-3 players would be enough to have a farm I guess. So ... a lot of things to think about. Or maybe: that it is necessary that at least one player of the teams "home country" will have to receive 48 (or lets say 45) Minutes of training each season. Just a couple of thoughts ... not a concept yet.

This Post:
316208.21 in reply to 316208.20
Date: 9/16/2022 9:13:54 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Anyway I think the minimal restrictio "prevent second team to purchase players from the nationality of the main team" should be applied. It's not a big one, it's not very different that a player from the utopian team can't be purchased by the main team and vice-versa.

I guess that sounds like a good compromise to me. One could still buy (in my case: german) players from the home country with the utopian team ...

Message deleted
Advertisement