Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
109686.144 in reply to 109686.143
Date: 9/18/2009 7:52:12 PM
1986 Celtics
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
let me just say this is how i view all and any bugs we have... the more bugs/delays we have the fewer people I expect to support us, I see that we have a strong incentive to try to make the best game we have as people will enjoy a bug free game more than a buggy one, obviously we fall short of that often and that's our mistake. I can only try to do better, but please don't take from my comments that we are satisfied with the way things are when there are bugs, we are simply trying and sometimes failing given the intelligence and resources we have available. That's not an excuse, its only an explanation.

This Post:
109686.145 in reply to 109686.114
Date: 9/19/2009 12:49:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
B) your assets. Currently you have 9 players on the market which you value at over 30 million dollars. How many teams could raise that kind of cash if they wanted?

Not many.... :D

I do think ratings should play some factor in the merch equation. Then, of course, people will whine about "what about when we play guys out of position?"

now you've got my blood boiling!!!!

This Post:
109686.146 in reply to 109686.123
Date: 9/19/2009 3:54:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
yes, it is good for big countries. this is second time when teams from small countries are penalized - first is TV contracts. I am semifinalist of BBB last year. but I have TV Contract: $ 117 784 only. it is mock. this is "Balance" with big B .....

aren't you also blessed from the "weak" league, and higher visitor income through the wins if your competition ain't that taff that you get high tv money?

This Post:
109686.147 in reply to 109686.143
Date: 9/19/2009 4:30:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
These rule implementations are not detrimental to you, they're to make the game fair for managers of big countries. As I told you before, in the Spanish D1 or the Italian D1 you won't see a team finishing the season with a 22-0 as you did last season. So if you had the stadium in equal conditions, with the same number of seats and the same prices, at the end of the season the spanish winner will have won less money than you, because he will have lost some matches that will have affected to their attendance negatively. Even being as good manager as you, the spanish winner will still win less money than you because the Spanish D1 league is much harder than other D1 leagues of smaller countries.

The problem comes when the winner of the Spanish D1 arrives to the BBB, and he sees that he has won his national league just like you, but he has less chances to win the BBB not because his is a bad manager, but because he plays in a much bigger country and just because he's from a big country he had less income than you, so he plays in disadvantage against you. So to keep the competition fair, the income of bigger countries must be increased to make it similar to your income, so they can compete in BBB in equal conditions.

About the supporter thing, I don't know what you mean with the Spanish cat, because if I translate it to Spanish or Catalan (wich is my natural language) it doesn't make any sense to me. But what I wanted to tell you is that from my point of view if you buy the game you have some rights that you don't have when you support it, and I think that when you support it you can protest if something doesn't work, but you can't not reproach them about anything. But that's just my opinion.

And by the way, I wasn't asking you why you're or you are not a supporter.

This Post:
109686.148 in reply to 109686.147
Date: 9/19/2009 4:56:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
vide 1, paragraph
you are not right. here was cup of attendance income last seasons, it is arround 550k last season. if spain leader had arena with 23000 seats then he acquired 550k, simillar to me. but lets look to new season.

vide 2, paragraph
they are worse manager. they don´t play 1hour per day. they haven´t arena nor players for BBB. they didn´t daytrading - all my money are from daytrading. and - they haven´t competitor equal to me, no matter how big spain is.

This Post:
109686.149 in reply to 109686.148
Date: 9/19/2009 6:14:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
With same seats and same prices, a team who wins 22 straight matches, earns more money than one who has lost 3, 4 or 5 times.

Do you really believe that they're worse managers? Of course they don't have arena or players for BBB, because I told you that they won less money than you, so they couldn't build huge arenas or pay astronomic salaries. But you won more money than them, so you could invest this money in the stadium, wich translates into more income and more and more. If they don't have competitor equal to you is because the game wasn't fair with them, because in Spain people who gets to the first division, have won in three or four divisions before reaching the first one, so they're the best managers, and for this reason it's a very tough competition. And being in a tough competition means that you can lose more games wich makes you win less money. They're not bad managers, the last season Spanish D1 champion, started in D5, he won the D5, D4, D3 and D2 in consecutive seasons, and las season he won the D1. When he was the NT manager he won the European championship and he was finalist in the World Cup, and if i'm not wrong he only lost one match with the NT in those 2 seasons. Obviously he's a great manager, like everyone in the Spanish D1, but no one from Spain has never arrived to the BBB's quarter finals. When I see this facts, it's easy for me to believe that the game wasn't fair with them, and that if you're from a country with few users it's easier to create a super-team.

This Post:
109686.150 in reply to 109686.149
Date: 9/19/2009 6:49:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When somebody win 4 promotions + championsship in row, he is good manager. And his competitors are inability (say the least).

by your opinion teams from big countries are handicapped. but NT from small countries are handicapped. BB mans, you must help NT from small countries!!!! increase speed of training for players from small countries!!!! it is same ....

This Post:
109686.151 in reply to 109686.150
Date: 9/19/2009 6:55:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

by your opinion teams from big countries are handicapped. but NT from small countries are handicapped. BB mans, you must help NT from small countries!!!! increase speed of training for players from small countries!!!! it is same ....

I do agree that NTs from smaller countries do suffer from a smaller pool of players as compared to bigger countries. The new Merchandise revenue is aimed to encourage players to contribute to their local NT, so let's see how that one goes. Increasing speed of training for players from small countries is extreme to say the least. It'll have so many repercussions at so many levels, not a viable solution.

This Post:
109686.153 in reply to 109686.150
Date: 9/19/2009 7:39:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, I see that you don't want to see the reality, and the reality is that he's a great manager, and he was handicapped by playing in Spain instead of playing in Turkmenistan, and now with the changes the game is more fair with him.

And I agree with you that NT from small countries are also handicapped. but I don't think that increasing the speed of training would help.

This Post:
109686.154 in reply to 109686.148
Date: 9/19/2009 8:10:56 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II

they are worse manager. they don´t play 1hour per day. they haven´t arena nor players for BBB. they didn´t daytrading - all my money are from daytrading. and - they haven´t competitor equal to me, no matter how big spain is.

Should we feel sorry for you when you obviously daytraded to your successes? Isn't it a bit embarrassing to admit that only way you could reach your successes were from daytrading? Isn't also a bit embarrassing that you more or less are yelling because small countries should not have ridiculous advantages?

You can always argue that the methods to get it more fair are pretty odd but to complain that the daytrading option gets less awardable is quite interesting.

Advertisement