Help - English > Trainer salary up

Trainer salary up

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
255236.15 in reply to 255236.12
Date: 3/5/2014 2:25:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
He is bench a player my Sf not a true starter, a true stater is vincon for sm lizards team.. My player is what 35/36 yrs old same as vincon but the big deal breaker is vincon isa time 4 league mvp in his career, many league championships good quality teams or something like that. My player was nevr mvp, i dont think this sf last few team where quality teams. I play a line up where its all team work, not a one man show like SM lizard is doing, dont get me wrong SM lizard is good, vincon isa beast to be wrecken with .

So Its natural for him to be declining. Btw go check my team record before these drastic bb changes. Unbeaten i put this team togeher with hard work becuase of unfair LI dominance. So yes i have every reason to be upset about these silly changes in the middle of the night. I worked and waited hard for that team , I earned it the hard and long honest way, I had trainers and everyones 20-35 k$ respectfully, but i was buying them for what, 100K just to sign.

So I dont agree with bidding on a trainer, its a waste of revenue. If the game was built on training from the start instead uneven tactics and some quality info on how to play such and such tactic that none ever use, Then you wouldnt know who i was on these forums.

Alot dont think about 8-10 season ago of hard work and sacfrice and team with 5 season plans. They cant make moves like domino's, they cant just go get 50K trainer at a whim like some make it sound. Things have already damn happened.Im not happy they wreck my damn team and hard work and i have go back to build another. Who want to go back to a trianee team? Look at the darn league talent you think a bunch of 5k player is going to match that becuase i got a trainer worth 50k? Come on Manon we both know better.

So yes im upset about this trainer trash they puling and i will stay upset till they fix it!!

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 3/5/2014 2:42:26 PM

This Post:
255236.18 in reply to 255236.15
Date: 3/6/2014 10:19:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Alot dont think about 8-10 season ago of hard work and sacfrice and team with 5 season plans. They cant make moves like domino's, they cant just go get 50K trainer at a whim like some make it sound. Things have already damn happened.Im not happy they wreck my damn team and hard work and i have go back to build another. Who want to go back to a trianee team? Look at the darn league talent you think a bunch of 5k player is going to match that becuase i got a trainer worth 50k? Come on Manon we both know better.

Could you delineate precisely:
1. What changes BB made to "wreck your team",
2. What, exactly, do you consider you've accomplished with ten seasons of hard work, and
3. Is there anything approximately ever that you've considered your own personal fault?

Number 3 is a hard one, but it's as much a part of being successful as anything else. I know I consider myself a fairly successful manager not because I never made mistakes, but I learned the lessons offered to me by my generous bouts of stupidity. And I'm still making stupid mistakes even now - but not the same ones.

This Post:
255236.19 in reply to 255236.18
Date: 3/6/2014 2:55:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I dont think any of it is my fault to be honest becuase who built the climate and who let it stay stagnant for years and seasons. Bb staff did. Im a client of the climate same as you and everyone else, how can we blame the players for climate?/. I built a team that could beat Li 8/10 time it play it and LI is most dominate tactic used in the lower leagues and all over this game . Thats my hard work. When your building a team to compete with that LI, your going to need a revenue. The players are going to cost more, This is just a fact of BB. its not fiction

So who built lopsided tactics and say trainining and shotblocking, no gdp no no wait.. tax exemption the cure for lI dominance. Maybe up in canada they seem to think so, but in usa we say why not just lower the LI dominance? Who is that important that they wont lower itbut add this feature to make every low level team rebuild and play a new way every season?.Thats called wrecking teams.

This game is built on training? . I beg to differ it built on being a manager and there are different types of managers. Some like to win , Some like to train. some like maketo mass revenue.A trainer is not going to make it all go away the stigmas of BB. In order to get the best training your going to need the best trainer on the game, in order to do that your going to need a huge budget and alot of time.Also the players. with youth selling 700k$+ and draft not pulling any real studs. I find that very hard to see anyone getting better.But penilize a team for buying old veteran to win a low league?

So again it not my fault or your fault, it the bb fault. becuase they make the rules. Yes i play ,you need for every tactic to work fairly to be successful.? But that is not the case nothing but drastic change every season, then if this is the case how is anyone playing correctly?. I understand wolph has quit, so there goes the help window.

A 14k$ a week trainer is not the answer to anything but a tax increase.So to sit here and blame the user for LI dominance and playing wrong. is just wrong ?who created that climate to start? this same as arresting a man who urine in landville . Blame him for urinination and messing up the land? its comical .. They need look around who put all this trash inthe land ville.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 3/6/2014 3:01:54 PM

This Post:
255236.22 in reply to 255236.20
Date: 3/6/2014 5:08:00 PM
Headless Thompson Gunners
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Canada Purple Haze BC
Everyone knows there are no P's in Canada

This Post:
255236.23 in reply to 255236.19
Date: 3/6/2014 5:09:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I dont think any of it is my fault to be honest becuase who built the climate and who let it stay stagnant for years and seasons. Bb staff did. Im a client of the climate same as you and everyone else, how can we blame the players for climate?/. I built a team that could beat Li 8/10 time it play it and LI is most dominate tactic used in the lower leagues and all over this game . Thats my hard work. When your building a team to compete with that LI, your going to need a revenue. The players are going to cost more, This is just a fact of BB. its not fiction

Well, as long as you've never made a mistake, you'll continue having the tremendous success you're currently enjoying. If at first you don't succeed, blame BB - the motto of champions!

This Post:
255236.24 in reply to 255236.21
Date: 3/6/2014 5:17:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So to sit here and blame the user for LI dominance and playing wrong. is just wrong ?
Look at Harbor UCLA in your league. They only used LI once this season and still have the best record so far in your league. uthinkyouknow in the other conference has only used it twice this season. So clearly you dont need to use it to win. You actually have a 4-3 record against LI using other offenses so i dont see where all the criticism is coming from.

Well, but to be fair, Harbor UCLA has been playing the game since season 22, which gives them an unfair advantage by having had three seasons to accumulate massive wealth, while poor Mr. Glass has only been playing since season 15. It's things like that which have allowed Harbor to spend the $3000 to purchase Hu Dunwei and Eron Hotic, and train them up to be nearly 12k in salary this season - how are teams supposed to compete against such financial leverage?

This Post:
255236.25 in reply to 255236.21
Date: 3/6/2014 5:41:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
they both use veterans. they not using trainee youths. go look at their transfer market over the season 3 time more trades than anyone and maybe more than a nbba team.

They are not using trainees.

Advertisement