BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Give more to supporters!

Give more to supporters! (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
268933.16 in reply to 268933.15
Date: 4/21/2015 5:05:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im experince in basketball been helping others understand the game at a young age had a crew on 2k we went undefeated for a long while. Ive also applied to division 1 schools for coaching in baskietball so yeah you can say im preety bad this topic isnt even related to basketball anyhow

Heading on the right path so far. Are you?
This Post:
268933.17 in reply to 268933.15
Date: 4/21/2015 6:34:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
People who resort to success on pay to wins on any video game on any platform, or even think about doing such, are scum. That's all there is to it, idk what else you want me to say.

I want to play a game with players that are up to the challenge and don't want to purge their rich boy $$$$ resources to destroy me with overpriced rosters week in and week out.

If this is speaking out against BB by all means fine me mute me delete me do whatever. Just note that these base suggestions are what spread the bad taste and ideals, not the cruel (but warranted) responses.

I'll drop the issue here; hopefully nobody else gets "inspired" to go along with OP's propositions, so shameful that people like OP wake up in the morning and post something like this. As another user pointed out, it's heresy.

Last edited by Neway at 4/21/2015 6:34:40 PM

This Post:
268933.19 in reply to 268933.18
Date: 4/21/2015 7:19:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And someone who comes on to this forum (OP), knowing already what comes with supporter, knowing already that this game will never be play to win 'less it die for good, knowing already the work ethic some prominent managers put into this game on a daily basis... tells ME that he wants to take ADVANTAGE of people and their hard-earned rosters because he's RICH AND CAN PAY FOR IT...

Yeah, no. Second option it is. Have some decency, Perpete. You know what implementing play-to-win would do to some of the people here: DEMORALIZE the spirits that have put in months/years of hard and fun work, that's what.

Instead of yelling at me just delete this whole thread of threatening suggestions. Despicable how not even a long-time supporter of this game isn't even with me when it comes to the claim-to-fame (not being a pay-to-win) this game so comelily supports.

I am not against buying supporter by any means. In fact, I wish more people would purchase it, as that what keeps the game running. If you don't believe me, just look about an inch left of this post. What kills me is the fact that some users, influenced by games from megacompanies like EA and whatnot, come in here with their moneybags claiming for more things to satisfy their unwillingness to put strategy into a, hmmm, what do you call this........ oh yeah, a strategy game.

Nor am I encouraging the core of this site to leave. I have no idea how you generalized to that point so quickly. This is hmmm, oh yeah, a strategy game, as I said before... so I'm just showing some DECENCY to another, SINGLE user, who obviously isn't interested in strategy, to go pursue something else and not spend the hours on this one if he isn't even 60% up for it.

There are ways to increase your buyer amount; I don't disagree with that either. Just going to point out that the number of users you will lose as an upshot from pay-to-win puts the claim of adding pay-to-win as a means of profit as moot. Not to mention buzzer-manager.com destroys possible profits for BB too by providing open resources for everyone, some of which can only be accessed by supporters if were just on this site. Yet you choose to pick on a user like me rather than address a site like that about profit. Yeah right.

Nor do I encourage a small user base. I requested more than 10 buddies for a reason you know- there is an active BB cult on another game website I play in, and we even reach out to the members there to join this game. I myself get angered when a team in my IV bots- I mail each and every one of them at signup to PM me for "face-to-face"/"user-to-user" help in getting started, directly from someone in your OWN LEAGUE- none of them have ever replied to me, but I still do it nonetheless. You know how AMAZING it would make my day to see just 1 of them RESPOND TO ME, to know there is another living active person in my IV (since there are only about 5 of them at the moment). Yeah, pretty amazing. I'm also on the IRC almost every one of my game days talking about weird stuff like psychology and the Champions League but at least it allows more people to actively CONVERSE at times, (builds spirit knowing that others care about the game as much as you.) and I never want to lose this.

Sorry for my English, my primary language is Ranting. :o)

This Post:
268933.20 in reply to 268933.11
Date: 4/21/2015 7:24:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Power Soccer
a once thriving game.
basically became pay to win.
it has about 1/4 of the userbase it had in 2011....
that's really sad.

I don't want buzzerbeater to be like that game at all.
May give them a few more things to personalize their team, like changing player image / giving them a set of names to choose from (instead of giving them the option to choose names cuz then you'd see lebron, durant, kobe etc lol)

something like that ^

remember not everyone is willing, despite how much they love the game, to pay money for this stuff.
If you want too, that's totally fine.

Last edited by BarcaSwag at 4/21/2015 7:25:01 PM

This Post:
268933.23 in reply to 268933.22
Date: 4/22/2015 6:11:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
d. better merchandise money. Since they don't have an NT, treat all Utopia players on a Utopia roster as if they were NT players and give them a higher merch. earning per Utopia player rostered. Something that will give them around 20% more merch for Utopia players than they get now.

Just to pump even more money into the economy? Hell no.

Give supporters customizable Jerseys, give em customizable Arena floor, Player nicknames whatsoever... If they get ingame advanteges too, that would hurt a lot.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
268933.25 in reply to 268933.24
Date: 4/22/2015 10:00:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Anyway giving supporters a different economic circumstance in a separate league is a non-issue. As for as 'more money into the economy' LMAO. YOu don't have a clue what you are talking about. If everyone has 1million dollars and player A costs 10k...then suddenly giving everyone 10million dollars will probably mean player A costs 100k....and balance and gameplay is impacted exactly ZERO.

Money in the economy is a non-issue in of itself.

Yeah, right. And you are the omniscient godfather of BB. We all know that by know. Hail to the king...

If the separate league is connected to the global economy, it makes a huge difference. If it was a closed environment - whatever, but then again why give them a bonus if it didn't matter anyway...

I you give everybody 1 gazillion dollars and someone else 1.1 gazillion dollars, it would probably mean, that Player A costs cray cray and someone else will get him.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Advertisement