This Post:
324274.15 in reply to 324274.14
Date: 06/18/2024 15:15:51
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
I am at -110k right now. -35k weekly but that should go down a little bit with optimized ticket prices. I am training 6 players. Maybe i don't need to do that. I believe i can get at least 200k from 2 other players.

That sounds salvageable then.

Yes that's certainly an option, if you can get decent money for some trainees that's worth doing. You could still train six trainees, once you're in the positive pick up some guys that cost <$10k (say a 60 TSP 19y perennial allstar/superstar potential). They don't have to be the best trainees, just guys who will be worth a bit more after they are trained and sold in a season or two.

I am thinking to try to sell 2 of those guys and downgrade training centre and put all money to the arena. At the same time try to replace trainers without spending much signing fee and filling out my salary.

If you get to the point where you're making a positive income and you're gradually building the arena, you might not need to downgrade your trainers. You will fire the youth trainer next season anyway, as it only applies to 18-19 year olds.

Should i do both selling and downgrading training centre same time? Is training centre not that crucial? How fast FT improves? I don't want to take anything away from my ATG.

Yes I think downgrading the FT training centre and sell some trainees (if they are worth something) is a good strategy.

With a FT training centre you get 1-2 pops/season. So there's plenty of time to buy it later and still develop FT ability. JS/JR skills also affect their FT% so the player doesn't necessarily need to reach a super high level in FT skill to be good at FT's. You can also train FT as a team, along with stamina this can be a good option once the player finishes their normal training (age 30+).

This Post:
324274.20 in reply to 324274.19
Date: 06/20/2024 05:49:46
BabiliOksijen
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks a lot to everyone offering help.

Since i have drafted him i am being pressured to sell him. I don't want to sell him.

This Post:
324274.22 in reply to 324274.21
Date: 06/20/2024 06:58:58
BabiliOksijen
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Most wise thing was of course sell him immeadietly and invest to the team. But i like to develop young players from FM to 2K franchise modes. After more then 10 years i attempted to try this game again and named the team with my son and drafted Ersin. So i see this as his luck and i don't want to sell him. But oh boy i have been bombarded with PMs non stop after drafting him.

I have downgraded training centre. Put some youngsters to list. Bought a big time veteran pg for 20k to fill my salary. I am gonna tweak salaries a little bit and buy another high salary veteran for center.

Now i am on the hunt to replace trainers. Then i will be on positive balance weekly and if i can sell 2-3 youngsters i can invest to arena immeadietly.

thanks again to everyone.

Advertisement