BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Permit Flags from BB3 games....

Permit Flags from BB3 games....

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
33151.15 in reply to 33151.14
Date: 6/7/2008 11:39:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I say: PL leagues are 'arcade' mode, you don't get a flag.
If you are in a soccer team in real life, and you play international games and get those players' flags, does that mean you will receive a flag if you play a soccer game on computer? no.
This might not be good example for 'arcade' but when nothing affects the game, NOTHING should affect the game.

Should PL games start to produce flags, I personally will stop being part of the flagchasers. I do not wish to put extra time in the game which I otherwise would not, just because I need to keep up collecting flags.
Besides, joining a PL league would not bring me any fun since I never can watch a Friday game live, I would only join becasue I want the flag, not caring about my line-up, how interesting would that be for the other participants?

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
33151.16 in reply to 33151.15
Date: 6/7/2008 11:44:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if you see scrimmage flagchase as a competition which is exciting you, is true that flags on PL could not be welcomed

In that case I would not change the arcade system of PL in this issue

This is not a big deal, enjoy a flagchase:)

This Post:
33151.17 in reply to 33151.16
Date: 6/7/2008 11:51:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
:)

well, I have to admid that I am not loosing my cup games to get more flags, so I'm not that dedicated to flagchasing. But with PL leagues this is going to create a lot of trouble.

First off leagues with 16 diffrent countries are going to be created, the possible wait time for these to fill up might be long, then some teams will want to get out again because it takes too long and bla bla bla, while others might be filled up quick enough and 16 extra flags are added to their case in 1 seasons' time. I see a lot of potential stress there and I just wanted to say I'm not going to participate in it. ;)

In B3 there is no arrangement + the ones getting flags this way will get just 1 or 2 befor being kicked out. Teams that are lucky enough to gain 5 flags this way are REALY lucky, since they can't choose the lands they play, and don't forget most B3 teams didn't collect too many flags last season, so with some luck they can get some extra in B3. It is no arcade mode, so the flag should count. All this is why I am pro this idea.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
33151.18 in reply to 33151.17
Date: 6/13/2008 4:20:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the cuurent mode - get flags only for scrimmages - is in all the best and fairest way!

Let it like it is and all will be fine - my opinion!!!