BB Global (English) > Changes Season 10

Changes Season 10

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
109686.151 in reply to 109686.150
Date: 9/19/2009 6:55:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

by your opinion teams from big countries are handicapped. but NT from small countries are handicapped. BB mans, you must help NT from small countries!!!! increase speed of training for players from small countries!!!! it is same ....

I do agree that NTs from smaller countries do suffer from a smaller pool of players as compared to bigger countries. The new Merchandise revenue is aimed to encourage players to contribute to their local NT, so let's see how that one goes. Increasing speed of training for players from small countries is extreme to say the least. It'll have so many repercussions at so many levels, not a viable solution.

This Post:
109686.153 in reply to 109686.150
Date: 9/19/2009 7:39:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, I see that you don't want to see the reality, and the reality is that he's a great manager, and he was handicapped by playing in Spain instead of playing in Turkmenistan, and now with the changes the game is more fair with him.

And I agree with you that NT from small countries are also handicapped. but I don't think that increasing the speed of training would help.

This Post:
109686.154 in reply to 109686.148
Date: 9/19/2009 8:10:56 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II

they are worse manager. they don´t play 1hour per day. they haven´t arena nor players for BBB. they didn´t daytrading - all my money are from daytrading. and - they haven´t competitor equal to me, no matter how big spain is.

Should we feel sorry for you when you obviously daytraded to your successes? Isn't it a bit embarrassing to admit that only way you could reach your successes were from daytrading? Isn't also a bit embarrassing that you more or less are yelling because small countries should not have ridiculous advantages?

You can always argue that the methods to get it more fair are pretty odd but to complain that the daytrading option gets less awardable is quite interesting.

This Post:
109686.155 in reply to 109686.150
Date: 9/19/2009 8:29:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

by your opinion teams from big countries are handicapped. but NT from small countries are handicapped. BB mans, you must help NT from small countries!!!! increase speed of training for players from small countries!!!! it is same ....

That is actually a very good suggestion. It would make a possibility to have a domestic lineup of qulaity players even in countries with very narrow pool. And balance things cause obviously right now with the new merchandising those "mercenary top teams are punished too much.

It doesn't matter how bik climbed to his current position. I wouldn't consider his competition week - there were two different B3 czech semifinalist in last two years. And it is obviously cause good management not cause amount of czech managers is below 400 - recently Czech U21 was top6 and was one game from world cup - obviously because that team was from small country like Turkmenistan and have a better chance then (sarcasm included).

BB should be caustious to not the BB become a popularity contest for bigger countries.

This Post:
109686.156 in reply to 109686.152
Date: 9/19/2009 12:55:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
We judge our success by looking at a large number of factors, but I'd point out that the semifinalists in the B3 last season were from nations ranked 9, 26, 34, and 64 in size (the quarterfinalists were 4, 9, 12, 16, 26, 34, 39, and 64 ). I think this should be an indicator that we're doing a reasonable job of keeping competitive balance between the top teams in countries of very different sizes.

nice, rep for that.

Great changes this off, along with an excellent job on the GE updates last season.

"Well, no ones gonna top that." - http://tinyurl.com/noigttt

This Post:
109686.157 in reply to 109686.156
Date: 9/19/2009 1:34:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im a litle bit shocked with some of your arguments you used(and im not using any translator to write in english so i know exactly what im saying).

I talk about an spanish example because i know something about it. When i see for example one team in a small country winning all his matches, league/cup without many problems(and im not talking about you, just about small countrys teams) i cant imagine an spanish team doing the same. Here in Spain we have a really III competitive league or II league its also really hard and 1D its has a really good level. The 1D teams they werent earning much money in compare to top teams of small countries, its not a complain it was and its a fact. Arrived to that point i dont know why u say they arent good managers, so if Leyendinha or Mos winned the Euro or the World in NT its just because we are a big country? Its the same as if i say that you are only a good team not manager because you are in small country and nobody is complaining about that point, we complain about imbalance in the economy.

You can have 1-2 good players or 3 from another country, but if you want a realistic game its obviously you will have players from your own country so in my opinion it has been a good idea to introduce this change so managers from big countrys have more options to sign a player from their country.

And last point of view imagine in real life what happens in euroleague, teams like CSKA or Macabi havent many troubles to arrive at final four because they can focus more on euroleague than on their own national league because the level is lower. Remember that the supporters of teams normally their favourites players are from their same country or city so its normal that they prefer their t-shirt rather than a foreign player.

So arrived to all that points if you are honest, you are complaining because you dont earn enough money? If BB's give u more tools to earn more money i dont wanna imagine how disappointed would be any manager of your contry to arrive at your same level in terms of economy because there would be a lot of difference.

This Post:
109686.158 in reply to 109686.1
Date: 9/19/2009 2:21:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Are the club records gone for points, rebounds etc in a game? They are not important, I just do not find them anymore..

!zazhigai!
This Post:
109686.160 in reply to 109686.159
Date: 9/19/2009 2:26:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The ones for the best performances in a match (points, rebounds, blocks etc) in the club history, btw they were quite stupid as they were older than the franchise and quite impossible to beat... Didn't they use to be found under the Team Stats?

Edit: records regarding a player's, not team's, performance

Last edited by D. Mirosavljevic at 9/19/2009 2:30:56 PM

!zazhigai!
This Post:
109686.161 in reply to 109686.160
Date: 9/19/2009 3:10:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
could anyone help me figure out why I can't log in to the new site with my computer?

Advertisement