Help - English > Team Evaluation/Thoughts

Team Evaluation/Thoughts

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
214731.16 in reply to 214731.14
Date: 4/23/2012 3:03:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What you definitely need to do is to expand your arena. In DIV III you can sell out a 15-20k seats arena pretty easily, if you are succesful.

Training 2 positions is fine, I had 2 players that capped (Allstar and perennial allstar) and even made national teams by using 2 position training. However age is a really important factor. Next season you should replace the 25++ players with younger ones, preferably under 22.

This Post:
214731.17 in reply to 214731.12
Date: 4/23/2012 8:40:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
A few things.

1. Im not sure how my economy is bad. My salaries are below the league average. Im only putting in 10k a week on scouting. The only thing I can improve is expanding my arena. Which is a minor reason why I opened this thread. Should I save my money for a transfer or to expand my arena?

2. What kind of position are you in to be talking about 'progressing' if You spent 9 seasons in div III(and just recently promoted) while I am in a decent position to promote from div III and im in my 2nd season of div III?

1. Exactly. You dont need to scout and you need to expand your arena.
2. So true. I learned the hard way. I didnt ask for advice like you did so I am telling you from my experience. And like you can see I am in good position to win promotion this season also.Thats not easy. If I knew few season before what I know now, I will be in first division already.
3. I agree with Prof. Bricks. You asked for advice. Its up to you if you want to follow or not.