Date: 10/10/2013 8:06:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Kind of like reading BB forums:

Read the BB global forum... there is a novel by Wolph
Read the non BB global forum... there is a novel by Wolph
Read the suggestions forum... there is a novel by Wolph
Read the help forum... there is a novel by Wolph
Read the (insert thread title here)... there is a novel by Wolph

It is true it takes but a few minutes to update some HTML mumbo jumbo to increase listing on web searches.

If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
This Post:
249779.19 in reply to 249779.18
Date: 10/10/2013 9:11:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh and I never go into the non-bb global forum, not that I am aware of or remember recently.

Funny, you've been punching away at the keyboard here: (249848.1)

Why couldn't you just agree in the first place? ex. "Yes, I agree BB could spend a small amount of time improving their search engine exposure." not regressing into a pointless list of unrelated searches.

This Post:
249779.21 in reply to 249779.15
Date: 10/24/2013 2:05:57 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree totally. I have had friends that signed up and when the 1st game started and they didn't see any REAL basketball(Dunks,Jumpshots people actually moving around on a court) being played, they quit the very next day. One friend even compared BB to farmtown. A bit harsh but he wasn't that far off...you go on and check everything and log off just to log back on the next day and do it all again.

This Post:
249779.22 in reply to 249779.21
Date: 10/25/2013 8:06:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Semantics and Definitions aside, I think the original poster is on to something. BB has an exposure problem. With 33k users and the average userbase declining season by season, BB could certainly use some more people discovering the game. Search Engine Optimization, or whatever the correct term, why wouldn't or shouldn't the BBs work on this. This game is phenomenal. From my experience, a lot of the bugs have been fixed, things seem to be running smoothly, and they've added cool new features and functionality lately.

Why not have the BBs post on the News page that they would love some help with Search Engine Optimization, and they're looking for users help. With 33k users, many of whom clearly like analytical things, chances might be good that someone has SEO expertise in the userbase.

This Post:
249779.23 in reply to 249779.22
Date: 10/26/2013 4:24:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Semantics and Definitions aside, I think the original poster is on to something. BB has an exposure problem. With 33k users and the average userbase declining season by season, BB could certainly use some more people discovering the game. Search Engine Optimization, or whatever the correct term, why wouldn't or shouldn't the BBs work on this. This game is phenomenal. From my experience, a lot of the bugs have been fixed, things seem to be running smoothly, and they've added cool new features and functionality lately.

Why not have the BBs post on the News page that they would love some help with Search Engine Optimization, and they're looking for users help. With 33k users, many of whom clearly like analytical things, chances might be good that someone has SEO expertise in the userbase.

I agree with you, Timbo4.

I see the real problem quite differently though. I'm surprised, our friends from Nippon, haven't mentioned it, in this thread yet. All the search engine fixes in the world, won't solve it.

Its how people are now connecting to the internet. I used to be, what you would call, a PC gamer. Japan, used to have millions of them, but what we are finding out, we saw in Japan 1st, was how people are not sitting in front of their computers anymore. The world has gone Mobile!

Instead of wasting time/effort/money/other resources, on how you bing up in a search engine, BuzzerBeater, needs to get with the Generation Millennials and develop an APP. Even companies like Disney, know how to reach the changing world. Their last major game lauch, Disney Infinity, has access through 4 game systems AND a bought APP!

I'm not a coder, but if the Puffin browser, can let us watch our games live, building an APP can't be that difficult. I would think the hardest thing to do would be involve the Transfer Lists for players and staff, as those change by the second. The rest would just be navigation issues.

If you don't believe me, just take a honest look around, not at this moment, but throughout your week, and observe how people connect to the internet. Its not like it was 10 years ago, or even 5 years. The Iphone has changed everything.

This Post:
249779.24 in reply to 249779.22
Date: 10/26/2013 10:44:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Someone should make a viral video promoting BuzzerBeater.

This Post:
249779.25 in reply to 249779.24
Date: 10/26/2013 3:22:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Someone should make a viral video promoting BuzzerBeater.

Turbato twerking!

This Post:
249779.26 in reply to 249779.25
Date: 10/26/2013 5:12:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
+1 for the comment.

-1 for the visualization.

Advertisement