Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
236916.163 in reply to 236916.162
Date: 4/10/2013 7:48:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Singapore Tournament Season-23 Prediciton

EricUnited Country rank #2
Team captain A. Gomez lead the team with 3NT stars S. Duyu, N. Tahrani, D. Kumar.
Team game shape above strong lvl. Never lost in EricUnited Arena. Good running in B3.
The next 2 weeks league games are very very smooth for EU, so difficult to defeat EU.
Predicition #1

Compassvale United Country rank #1
Edi Rušin, Ruudi Kallas, Tanausu Galeno, Yeo Tse Hui, are very unity and difficult to control them.
Excellent team game shape with proficient.
The next 2 weeks league games are not too smooth, CPU facing with SHB and EBC.
Conitunuous 3times Tournament Champions, CPU rosters are playing together long time and super unity team.
Predicition #2

Shwe Toe Ngal Country rank #3
Manuel Irarrázaval (C), Yechezkel Moyal, Ziya Erk, Pitama Tau, Ludolf Zdankiewicz, Ljubiša Rodić are key players for STN
Normal game shape respectable and strong.
The next 2 weeks league games are not too smooth, STN facing with SS and EBC.
Predicition #3

SaungHninPwint Country rank #6
K. Piomenos, X. Barro, L. Saglovic, are playing long time SHP. S. Alexa, L. Karmanovas, José are great insider.
Good game shape minimum strong.
The next 2 weeks league games are not so bad, SHP facing with SHB and NBKTK.
Last game defeated to EU at SHP arena.
Predicition #4

Singapore FC Country rank #7
Singapore NT stars Yap Jing Sze, Sun Qingxian, Ng Huat, Vrisan Sharma and SF P. Puesta are really great SFC rosters.
Normal game shape respectable.
The next 2 weeks league games are not too smooth, SFC facing with EBC and SS.
SFC boss have best experience to run Tournament, SFC is based on local talents, the best training school for SG talent.
Predicition #5

Flyer Sonic Country rank #10
Predicition #6

NEWBak Ku Teh Kings Country rank #11
Tomorrow Tournament game facing with NANDA.
Predicition #7

NANDA Country rank #12
Tomorrow Tournament game facing with NBKTK.
Predicition #8

Choa Chu Kang Anti-Lockouteers Country rank #28
Predicition #9

Shamrock FC Country rank #39
Predicition #10

Ko Phyo

This Post:
236916.164 in reply to 236916.162
Date: 4/10/2013 9:23:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No problem bro, I know you have forgotten to set your line-up..

This Post:
236916.165 in reply to 236916.163
Date: 4/10/2013 9:25:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No lah, favorite should be CPU, then follow by your team.. I should be third in line ;)

This Post:
236916.166 in reply to 236916.163
Date: 4/10/2013 6:44:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
haha, how can i be in 5th spot. im facing big downhill, might even be regulate to division2 due to training commitment. i should be behind all sbbl title chaser.

And Eric been in Singapore cup final for so many time, compare experience he is have more than me.
Cpu trying to continue his Singapore cup streak attempting his 4th title.

will you still be writing about other team. or you only writing those team you feel that are able to challenge for the cup?

Last edited by Audi* at 4/10/2013 7:17:40 PM

This Post:
236916.167 in reply to 236916.163
Date: 4/10/2013 9:26:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
SaungHninPwint Country rank #6
K. Piomenos, X. Barro, L. Saglovic, are playing long time SHP. S. Alexa, L. Karmanovas, José are great insider.
Good game shape minimum strong.
The next 2 weeks league games are not so bad, SHP facing with SHB and NBKTK.
Last game defeated to EU at SHP arena.
Predicition #4

Me too, cannot be #4 may be tonight is my tournament last game. who can know? my rosters are tired already. cannot be.

This Post:
236916.168 in reply to 236916.163
Date: 4/11/2013 12:53:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
why no overview for my team.... :((((((

This Post:
236916.169 in reply to 236916.168
Date: 4/11/2013 2:30:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ohh my god so many complain I try to write post only i think keep quiet better

Bro Eric your team league game are easy in this period so I hope you can more focus on Tournament. That's why EU #1

Bro Audi you have a lot of experience in Tournament. I hope you can control how to run well in Tournament

SHP your team played well and defeated EU. I hope you can pass easy tonight game

Bro Sonic so sorry for didnot write anything about your team. I hope you hold one quarter-final ticket on your hand. I will write detail for you next week. Good luck for your QF draw

Ko Phyo
This Post:
236916.170 in reply to 236916.169
Date: 4/11/2013 8:49:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Bro Eric your team league game are easy in this period so I hope you can more focus on Tournament. That's why EU #1 :P

League games not easy and got tough away draw to CPU :(

This Post:
236916.171 in reply to 236916.160
Date: 4/11/2013 10:03:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sigh.. I had been bidding for Singapore players for a while, but always seem to be beaten.
I'm going to lose Xavis's Li Wen Keng soon..

This Post:
236916.172 in reply to 236916.170
Date: 4/11/2013 10:12:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Singapore Cup, Season 23: Quarterfinals preview

Round 5 tournament just ended. The team that are left is 6 SBBL team and 2 div 2 teams. After some elimination the match up for the coming next Thursday turn out to be a special event.

EricUnited vs Compassvale United
In the past there is a phrase. Fate always bring rival team back together. The best brothers that represent SBBL. Their fight has been live for many season without a clear answer who is stronger. Judging from both team scheduled they should have well prepare for the coming battle. From ericteam leading the charge with future franchise Nasser Tahrani, Simavi Duyu and Augusto Gomez, they form a powerful trio that will stop anyone who dare to challenge the rim. Compassvale United with 3 monster guard. Edi Rušin, Ruudi Kallas and newly appoint NT captain Yeo Tse Hui. Another century match that everyone will be looking at.

Singapore Slingerz vs Shooting Stars(YOG)
Surprise and surprise. Nobody have expected this. The new SBBL team singapore slingerz able to against all odds to come this far. Now they are facing a team which have standard with slingerz. The YOG team who seek for the sbbl ticket for the long time. First time of their history, they finally make into quarterfinal. Lookout for YOG's Zhong Dayou. A interesting SF who likes to draw contact from opponent and dare to attack the rim at all times. However based on the gameshape itself Slingerz might pull a easy win.

Flyer sonic vs Choa Chu Kang Anti-Lockouteers
A luck and challenging battle for Sonic. As sonic undergoes heavy rebuilding and poor GS with injure players, they still able to seek past the sbbl team to reach this far. Facing a rising team CCK anti-lockouteers. Based on record CCK team might be the coming new SBBL in next season. leading the charge Gürbüz Duruhan and Alojz Selačko. this dude form a 1-2 punch as they easily cover the weakness in front and back-court. Sonic need to hope his team will be fully functional to against this rising team or may face the unexpected elimination.

Shwe Toe Ngal vs NANDA
A battle and challenge for NANDA in this thursday game. NANDA first time in their history they have come this far. They don't expect a easy defeat just because is STN. Able to come his far thanks to Chung Wen Xin and Lin Cheng Qian. The powerful combi that look like sonic's PJL and AKL. However STN is not a easy push over team. As they have come to a best record 9-1. With 4 100k monster under STN command, NANDA need some miracle to steal a win. Expected a easy win for STN.

Last edited by FlySonic at 4/11/2013 10:12:51 AM

This Post:
236916.173 in reply to 236916.172
Date: 4/11/2013 6:56:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
"SingaporeFC newspaper"

Final moment for SingaporeFC head coach,

SingaporeFC board finally lose their cool despite Audi been doing shit that no one ever dare to.

Audi been training locals and make it to the NT level that bring in much more extra income to SingaporeFC. Making the game more exciting with unique tactics. Though having huge income coming in for past few season but things get worse. He spend large amount of funding on buying more locals trying to develop them at a pricing that is above market rate. but we agree to his action by believe he could bring SingaporeFC to another level but this dint happen at all and turn out to be the opposite side, we have drop into last few spot in the league. And got knock out before quarter final and the opponent is the weakest link in sbbl which is a big no no.

meeting will be held in next few days to decide on Audi* future!

Advertisement