Help - English > Arena Help

Arena Help

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
246528.17 in reply to 246528.16
Date: 8/20/2013 7:26:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah I agree with many teams having too many bleachers and too few lower tier, and agree the optimal finished arena should be around 13k/7k/500/50, but I just think you lose money if you build many LT early. The end goal is the same, just the progression differs.

And that would explain things, politics is the same right? While in europe many goverments consists of multiple parties, you guys have just the democrats and the republicans. It's funny how you see signs of that in games like BB.

I wouldn't say people should have 4500/4500/500/50 or anything that extreme - there's a balance there that's needed initially for sure. I'd say that the goal for the lower tier should be trying to make sure you sell most of them at a little above the minimum price point, which gives you cushion for demotion or bad seasons. If you can't sell more than 2k in IV, there's not much point in building up to 5k there for sure. It's the main reason I'm still at 40 luxury boxes - that's pretty much the max I can sell at the minimum price, so until I promote it's no good to add more.

And yeah, politics is basically where you get people who are not only unashamed of their stupidity but choose to flaunt it. Whether it's our system where Republicans and Democrats would argue the sky is green and grass is blue if their opponent said otherwise, or Belgium's almost two year inability to get a government formed, or even supposedly simple things like trying to figure out a name for a country that happens to have a city called Skopje, people are notoriously unreliable.

To: L33T
This Post:
246528.18 in reply to 246528.1
Date: 8/21/2013 8:30:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm planning for entering Div III:
13,500 Bleacher
2,500 lower
500 court
40 luxury

I see no reason to limit production of bleacher until you hit Div III or 13,500. This is because once you hit around 13,5 you need to decide whether to build more bleach or more lower.

13,5 is a good number because you can hit pricing of $13 each when you get the bonus seating by winning a title.

2,500 lower is a nice round number to begin Div 3 with. I'll be adding around 1,500 before I move to Div 2.

500 court is good. You can build 500 court in Div 4 without selling out at the lowest price.

40 lux is max for Div III to sell out all seats.