This Post:
324656.17 in reply to 324656.16
Date: 8/24/2024 7:16:40 PM
Internazionale Torreense
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
I mean, I appreciate Alonso and his dedication to BB, he devotes a lot of his time here, we need people like him in the game but..

Either:

a) Chose to represent professionally and fully embrace his role, where he is part of the staff of this game, and such he also represents the management

b) Give up on any BB role and have fun as a normal player where he can do things like this without anyone bothering him and repercussions (within BB rules).

Having Alonso always associated and embroiled in drama is detrimental to this game, and to the forum experience, I like the guy but I am tired to always have to read some new drama where he is the main piece...

This Post:
324656.18 in reply to 324656.12
Date: 8/24/2024 9:04:17 PM
3 level threat
IV.19
Overall Posts Rated:
It hardly seems like a reach.

All of that aside: Maybe this highlights a greater issue/need within BB itself on limitation of team names/player nicknames and such to include many things that would be in horrible taste/inappropriate. So that players don't even have this ability to begin with.

If a kid keeps stabbing themselves with a knife, at a certain point teaching the kid knife safety has no merit, and one should just not let them have the knife to begin with.

This Post:
324656.19 in reply to 324656.11
Date: 8/25/2024 2:53:07 AM
CD Numancia
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
https://ibb.co/Hxr5Tcx

He has not understood anything

Last edited by carlos88vazquez at 8/25/2024 3:05:51 AM

This Post:
324656.20 in reply to 324656.19
Date: 8/25/2024 5:27:40 PM
NakamichiDragons
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Little Computer People
Thats sick … someone should help him

אדולף = Adolf

founded in S3 IV.5 (34234) - returned in S28 IV.7 (34515)
This Post:
324656.21 in reply to 324656.20
Date: 8/25/2024 6:08:23 PM
Súria Lakers
IV.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
At this point... Should we ask for his resignation from whatever position he has?
I feel that there are many times that I read complaints about him in the Forums or in Discord, and seeing how he acts (as if he were the person in charge of the game), I think that he does not bring anything good to the game and that it is time for him to give a step aside or BB-Marco removes him from being part of the BB-team.

I'm sorry to be the one who had to say it, but I'm convinced that beyond his country and among other GMs (and maybe not even these ones), they don't tolerate him that much...

And no, I'm not hating on him for no reason. I'm convinced that we could make a compilation thread of all his out-of-place posts. And obviously, this should be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

PKT desde la Temporada 4

Para ver la imagen en mayor tamaño:
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDhxMLDX/e3700169252f336ab3c187ad4773...)
This Post:
324656.23 in reply to 324656.16
Date: 8/26/2024 3:33:49 AM
Perfidia Myrmidons
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
It makes it really hard for me to want to promote BuzzerBeater via the YouTube channel and X/Twitter when a CM/GM/BB (whatever Alonso's role is now) is consistently trying to ruin the BB-experience. Alonso is creating an unwelcoming, toxic, unsafe, and hateful environment for the BuzzerBeater community and new managers.

This is not the first, second, third, etc. time that Alonso has done things like this either.

The vagueness of his role is a problem as is, which this thread proves, as not all managers will even realize how much influence he has on the game under the new ownership. Alonso's role needs to be clearly denoted and communicated to the BB community and we need to see that he is being held to some sort of standard, especially when he does inexcusable things like this.

I guess most of the active managers could subscribe this message word by word. Even if we don´t consider the "nazism issue", it´s far clear that this guy, Alonso, is constantly subtracting.

It´s also hard to understand how new owners can consider mutism as a solution for all this as it shows such a bad global image, starting by lack of seriousness and a dubious organizational chart in front of a community that is already trembling with the new ownership.

This Post:
324656.24 in reply to 324656.23
Date: 8/26/2024 2:36:40 PM
Todo y Nada
IV.22
Overall Posts Rated:
The combination of "Adolf" "88" and "אדולף" is understandably deeply inappropriate.

As a member of the BB-Team, Alonso holds a position of responsibility, and it’s crucial that these concerns are addressed with transparency.

Even if the intent was to make a joke, such references are not only offensive but also hurtful. It’s important to recognize that it’s not just about intent; it’s about the impact on our community.

This Post:
324656.25 in reply to 324656.24
Date: 8/26/2024 6:53:04 PM
Pupazzia
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Puppets Madness
my 2 cents:

who is not able to stand the freedom of speech of other people should not be on internet.

Nobody is really threatened for real by the word "adolf" or the number 88, and nobody will become nazist for a nickname of player in BB. These request of sanction are only irrational reactions (as in this times we all are teached to... because we are not teached to discuss..)

I laugh at the word "inappropriate", what's wrong if you read something you disagree or something bad? The only way to get a personal opinion is face the reality. You should be grateful when you find a place where you can read something different.

PS: I'm anti fascist. That kind of anti-fascism that still remember regimes first move is always to ban FREE speech.

This Post:
324656.26 in reply to 324656.24
Date: 8/26/2024 7:18:43 PM
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Personally I understand its a bad joke, in bad taste but not the end of the world. However, the immaturity and complete arrogance to keep insisting on it trying to be "edgy" by masking it is just completely unacceptable coming from someone who forms part (or say they do) of the staff.

I find it unbelievable that no one from the new ownership addresses this, so I for one will vote with the only thing they have shown to care so far... my wallet.

I for one wont renew my supporter while they keep someone in their staff that acts like a man child antagonizing the community. BB-Marco, please come forward and state what this person's role is, if they hold any, and if they do take immediate action.

Advertisement