BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Season 26 Feedback Topic

Season 26 Feedback Topic (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
252782.174 in reply to 252782.173
Date: 6/13/2014 2:26:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I disagree with your last statement. Do you know how hard and long it take to get good size arena and your talking about broken seats needing to be fixed?? I don't think the game need the "sim" reality/ arena already has cap on it. I don't think making managers buy seats all the time is productive. people already lose revenue from un bought seats/

It takes a long time if you never get to a level where you need to finish the rest of the seats. Basically, as a general rule I'd say that you should be expanding arena close to twice a month on average until you reach the point where you can't really make any more money out of it at the level you are. The nice thing about that is that when you do promote again, you start expanding again.

the game already punish team for trying to be unfair, playing tie for enthu and losing by a big margin.. Its really, really senseless to call it tanking .Some call it building a better stronger team for future games. Whats the point of using the option if the team is going to lose fans, Again which balance it out. The thing is just dont lose. But with gdp feature, ha.. what good is playing Tie for enthu??

Losing by 20-25 because you're facing a team with more enthusiasm or because you're TIEing is one thing. Teams that dress three scrub players and lose by 75+ is another thing. The first one I have no problem with - some teams are just better than others.

Losing games for enthu is not tanking its making your team better. I played the majority of my games straight up when I could just said "hey ill play for enthu, stamina "which is the smart bet in the long hull. All the fines don't make the game balanced. Thinking every manager that has milions and is the evil one, is not the right attitude.. its not hard to get millons but some team need them to stay afloat.

Here's an idea that might help: one season, just play TIE every single game (league and Cup, regardless of anything else). You'll end up with a better record and if you make the playoffs, be in better shape to make some noise there as well.

You want to build for the future, 2 million can do that. You cant build on 500K. Might as well quit. Nothing fair in sports. Not all mangers in sports care about winning, . They buy player to do that and rack up revenue. Some manager don't care about training players ,they buy players to do that. When a player gets hurt, they are put injured reserved that set by the funds of that team, BB dont have tht. You go get a new player you better be under the exempt tax.or fined.

You can build for the future with less than 500k easily, at a lower level - but you have to work at it, and it'll take time. It's not something where you can get to $500k and say "Okay, I'm going to buy a team to win" because you'll fail miserably. If you don't have a plan for making your team better next season, and the season after, and the season after that, it's polite to wave at the teams that do as they blow by you on their way up the ladder.

This Post:
252782.175 in reply to 252782.174
Date: 6/13/2014 8:32:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
my last point of 500K was over all. yes you can do it in the bottom league like you said it will hard work., In top area of play its not going to happen. Everything to expensive, that why I'm saying manager should take their time, build arena while in the bottom. promoting so fast with no back revenue or the proper resources if you will , will come back to haunt.

I don't agree all this tax people bank account. The higher you go the more money your going to need. a lot guys in league have players that cost 600-750K$ one has guy close to 1 mill. this 4 level. IM not complaining or asking the system to tax his bank account. He earned it. . I don't flip players and still can compete with him and the one that do..

This Post:
252782.177 in reply to 252782.175
Date: 6/15/2014 9:52:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't agree all this tax people bank account. The higher you go the more money your going to need. a lot guys in league have players that cost 600-750K$ one has guy close to 1 mill. this 4 level. IM not complaining or asking the system to tax his bank account. He earned it. . I don't flip players and still can compete with him and the one that do..

Don't lose money and you won't be taxed. It's simple. Would you prefer a more "realistic" approach where a fourth-tier team has no access to any good players or talented youth, and if the manager even tried to implement a plan that would lose money the board/owner would fire him pretty much immediately? If you don't want to lose money, don't spend more than you earn. Nice and easy!

This Post:
252782.178 in reply to 252782.177
Date: 6/15/2014 6:43:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your talking foolishness hurley, don't spend more than you earn?? Every manager on the this game has over spent on players and team. Don't take that directly as an attack.

taxes is stupid for a online game. it hasn't improved anything and never will because its a seller thing.. it pretty much killing th market It has nothing to do with uptopia.

All it has done is make trainer very expensive, made buying 18-19 yrs very expensive and willie wondky golden ticket, and it has not been keeping teams from making millions or renting players or flipping players on a whim.. some teams are make in 5million a season from tanking and flipping players . Im making 2 million a season legit is this fair to me and teams plating legit.. This whole tax this is bull-oney..

I find it funny some can sit here , claiming training is the way, Then why should you be worried how another team spend his money and the players he buy>. If training is the answer then wont you always have the better team than this guy buying ?? which way last longer and benifit the game hmm.. Its comical at best to sit here and discuss this . Its foolishness. taxes haven't improve not a thing. it hinders good teams to build up, you know why not all leagues are same strength. differ strength equal different cost of talent to be effective in that league. Now we see team flipping player like flap jacks.

what has bb done about it , not a dam thing. oh because he not over the budget, its fair game .. comical at best

Teams are making making more and money with this rule than they have before. Its more loop holes in it than benefits.

Managers make the team, not the players, This player loyalty stuff is foolishness.. This is something you don't understand. The best team in the league control all cost to promote. 250k in exempt is nothing in top league for decent player or even 3 league for that matter. It should be optional not martial law.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 6/15/2014 6:55:23 PM

This Post:
252782.179 in reply to 252782.178
Date: 6/16/2014 8:19:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your talking foolishness hurley, don't spend more than you earn?? Every manager on the this game has over spent on players and team. Don't take that directly as an attack.

Right now I'm pulling in a slight weekly negative - when my attendance is good, it's under less than 10k a week, but my last game was against one of the bottom teams so it's a little lower right now. It came down to finding a player that I thought would help my team this year, who would still be a significant asset in the NBBA, and that I could afford this season even if it pushed me ever so slightly in the red. I've already got a couple of moves prepared for if I don't promote so I'll be back to being profitable weekly next season while still having a promotion contender.

taxes is stupid for a online game. it hasn't improved anything and never will because its a seller thing.. it pretty much killing th market It has nothing to do with uptopia.

Wait, are you talking about the tax on transfers now? Here I was thinking you were talking about overextension tax and you went and threw another confusing argument on top of your pile of wtf-ery.

I find it funny some can sit here , claiming training is the way, Then why should you be worried how another team spend his money and the players he buy>. If training is the answer then wont you always have the better team than this guy buying ?? which way last longer and benifit the game hmm.. Its comical at best to sit here and discuss this . Its foolishness. taxes haven't improve not a thing. it hinders good teams to build up, you know why not all leagues are same strength. differ strength equal different cost of talent to be effective in that league. Now we see team flipping player like flap jacks.

The overextension tax does not hinder a good team from building up in the least. It doesn't even prevent a team from going out and adding an extra million in salary right before the playoffs. What it does do is makes teams who try to win the game economically rather than by building a basketball team have to spend a little more when they're trying to win a title by massively outspending on player salaries compared to their revenues.

Managers make the team, not the players, This player loyalty stuff is foolishness.. This is something you don't understand. The best team in the league control all cost to promote. 250k in exempt is nothing in top league for decent player or even 3 league for that matter. It should be optional not martial law.

I'm not sure if I have an idea of what you're trying to say, and I'm afraid to ask you because I'm fairly confident you don't either. Basically 250k in exemptions would save that manager 125k/week if they decide to overspend significantly. I kind of get the impression that you're trying to say that a 250k/week player is nothing in the top league or even III, which is patently absurd, but this may well just be more numerical confusion like your team shooting 300%.

This Post:
252782.180 in reply to 252782.179
Date: 6/16/2014 12:21:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
No im not talking trasferring at all..over exetison tax is a seller thing. You build to sell. those player built you got exemption ,to get better players then sell them to recoup these fund or more..No penalty.. It all about stragtey. I have done it, how do you think I got 2 70K players in back to back seasons.I understand the system. I know the holes in the system. I know when to sell and when to make a move, looka t my leage the other guys are catching on . It wont be long till otheraround BB learn this as well, some already have.

It does hinder team from being successfull. To maximize exemption you have do the correct training with the player, the stronger team can always get the best trainier and create the best players. The long time veteran can build a better player than the new comer, this is a know fact, vets wont need any luck in this matter. For example a Nt coach will build a better player than alot new comers. If a manager been here 5 yrs or 20 season who is going build the better player, who is going to have best revenue to get the best trainer and do the best training??. You dont need a allstar team to stay in top level all you need is 3 good people put that 3rd good players on the bench. Sitting pretty till our new player is ready to lead and alsoyounger better as well lower salaries but higher skills. You omit to think about these things.

A low wage team cannt do this., They will have sell each time , reason why price to afford. exempt will not help them get a good team. Becuase it capped to how much you trained.Player cost 300K each avg.Bad training lower these cost. A bad player wont sell .So you have go buy a player with the exemption. once you do that you lose.

You dont seem to under anythingI say, you debate everything said sigh . I hope you do understand exemption does go back down to zero.. so please understand this part ,and how that works. then you'll understand what im saying without saying it.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 6/16/2014 12:27:04 PM