BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Season 26 Feedback Topic

Season 26 Feedback Topic (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
252782.179 in reply to 252782.178
Date: 6/16/2014 8:19:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your talking foolishness hurley, don't spend more than you earn?? Every manager on the this game has over spent on players and team. Don't take that directly as an attack.

Right now I'm pulling in a slight weekly negative - when my attendance is good, it's under less than 10k a week, but my last game was against one of the bottom teams so it's a little lower right now. It came down to finding a player that I thought would help my team this year, who would still be a significant asset in the NBBA, and that I could afford this season even if it pushed me ever so slightly in the red. I've already got a couple of moves prepared for if I don't promote so I'll be back to being profitable weekly next season while still having a promotion contender.

taxes is stupid for a online game. it hasn't improved anything and never will because its a seller thing.. it pretty much killing th market It has nothing to do with uptopia.

Wait, are you talking about the tax on transfers now? Here I was thinking you were talking about overextension tax and you went and threw another confusing argument on top of your pile of wtf-ery.

I find it funny some can sit here , claiming training is the way, Then why should you be worried how another team spend his money and the players he buy>. If training is the answer then wont you always have the better team than this guy buying ?? which way last longer and benifit the game hmm.. Its comical at best to sit here and discuss this . Its foolishness. taxes haven't improve not a thing. it hinders good teams to build up, you know why not all leagues are same strength. differ strength equal different cost of talent to be effective in that league. Now we see team flipping player like flap jacks.

The overextension tax does not hinder a good team from building up in the least. It doesn't even prevent a team from going out and adding an extra million in salary right before the playoffs. What it does do is makes teams who try to win the game economically rather than by building a basketball team have to spend a little more when they're trying to win a title by massively outspending on player salaries compared to their revenues.

Managers make the team, not the players, This player loyalty stuff is foolishness.. This is something you don't understand. The best team in the league control all cost to promote. 250k in exempt is nothing in top league for decent player or even 3 league for that matter. It should be optional not martial law.

I'm not sure if I have an idea of what you're trying to say, and I'm afraid to ask you because I'm fairly confident you don't either. Basically 250k in exemptions would save that manager 125k/week if they decide to overspend significantly. I kind of get the impression that you're trying to say that a 250k/week player is nothing in the top league or even III, which is patently absurd, but this may well just be more numerical confusion like your team shooting 300%.

This Post:
252782.180 in reply to 252782.179
Date: 6/16/2014 12:21:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
No im not talking trasferring at all..over exetison tax is a seller thing. You build to sell. those player built you got exemption ,to get better players then sell them to recoup these fund or more..No penalty.. It all about stragtey. I have done it, how do you think I got 2 70K players in back to back seasons.I understand the system. I know the holes in the system. I know when to sell and when to make a move, looka t my leage the other guys are catching on . It wont be long till otheraround BB learn this as well, some already have.

It does hinder team from being successfull. To maximize exemption you have do the correct training with the player, the stronger team can always get the best trainier and create the best players. The long time veteran can build a better player than the new comer, this is a know fact, vets wont need any luck in this matter. For example a Nt coach will build a better player than alot new comers. If a manager been here 5 yrs or 20 season who is going build the better player, who is going to have best revenue to get the best trainer and do the best training??. You dont need a allstar team to stay in top level all you need is 3 good people put that 3rd good players on the bench. Sitting pretty till our new player is ready to lead and alsoyounger better as well lower salaries but higher skills. You omit to think about these things.

A low wage team cannt do this., They will have sell each time , reason why price to afford. exempt will not help them get a good team. Becuase it capped to how much you trained.Player cost 300K each avg.Bad training lower these cost. A bad player wont sell .So you have go buy a player with the exemption. once you do that you lose.

You dont seem to under anythingI say, you debate everything said sigh . I hope you do understand exemption does go back down to zero.. so please understand this part ,and how that works. then you'll understand what im saying without saying it.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 6/16/2014 12:27:04 PM