Bugs, bugs, bugs > GE is misreading JS,JR and IS

GE is misreading JS,JR and IS

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
195712.18 in reply to 195712.17
Date: 9/5/2011 4:29:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The OP is GE is misreading JS, JR and IS. It's a serious issue not to point at lightly if only out of respect for the makers of the GE.

You have now embarked in a general rant and you are the one blaiming others.
Your numbers look wrong and you don't want to answer any questions regarding it.
So I am going to let you continue to rant alone as it looks like what you are looking for.

This Post:
195712.20 in reply to 195712.19
Date: 9/9/2011 2:30:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You are basing your assumption on how many teams/games? If you are basing this on your team only, then tbh your team is not stable enought to assume anything. I have an example where a player with 14JS, JR11, 12OD, GS7 demolished my player with 13JS, 10JR, 13OD, GS8 in the first quarter. Shooting lights out and scoring 30 points while my player scored 4. 2 shots were taken under the basket, one from the FT line, all others from further away. Players have the same exp + we had the same effort level and I had the upper hand in enthusiasm + I had decent enough ID compared to his IS (just to throw that in here aswell, although a large number of his shots came from outside). His PG was not exactly a exceptional passer either. So based on this one game, how broken is the game engine?, letting similar upper hands in JS vs OD be so different.
Playing this game some time now, I know that some games have surprising results (being the games which have the highest deviation compared to equilibrium/normal result). This is what basketball is about. Just like in real basketball, there are surprising results.
Before starting a debate with you concrete knowledge of how GE works you should have watched and analysed atleast 2 seasons of competitive games. 251057 games played weekly fyi. I'm guessing noone but BB's are able to analyse the GE...

This Post:
195712.22 in reply to 195712.21
Date: 9/9/2011 6:07:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What the hell are you talking about? BB's don't analyze the GE? When a change to GE comes they test it out via scrimmages and PL. They need a lot of games to evaluate it and usually scrimmages do not give the best info (as people tend to use them for training purposes only. Your 4 seasons of games is a laughable number. Even more so because you really do not have a solid team. Your teams roster is like a hospitals emergency room. People come in and out, few stay.

This Post:
195712.24 in reply to 195712.23
Date: 9/9/2011 8:57:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
and if you have such overview and people don't find the way, or don't trust in it ;)