This Post:
316208.18 in reply to 316208.17
Date: 9/16/2022 7:26:15 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
To me it seems like a huge disadvantage in a competition (or advantage for "normal" opponents) and thus unreal to implement since all teams in the same league should have the same opportunities.

I can imagine such teams in a separate competition with same conditions for all teams there. But it is against the original suggestion.

That's a valid point. Another solution would be that all BB teams would get limited to (let's say 2-3) players from another country. But that wouldn't really solve the problem of farm teams as 2-3 players would be enough to have a farm I guess. So ... a lot of things to think about. Or maybe: that it is necessary that at least one player of the teams "home country" will have to receive 48 (or lets say 45) Minutes of training each season. Just a couple of thoughts ... not a concept yet.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
316208.21 in reply to 316208.20
Date: 9/16/2022 9:13:54 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Anyway I think the minimal restrictio "prevent second team to purchase players from the nationality of the main team" should be applied. It's not a big one, it's not very different that a player from the utopian team can't be purchased by the main team and vice-versa.

I guess that sounds like a good compromise to me. One could still buy (in my case: german) players from the home country with the utopian team ...

Message deleted
This Post:
316208.26 in reply to 316208.24
Date: 9/17/2022 1:41:04 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
So the goal of that suggestion is to help to create farms ? Even if they are farms with restrictions.

The goal is to give a new experience to hardcore users. Some of them could be interested to try to win in another country under restrictions. Some other ones could be interested to create a farm to train players from a micronation to help it because they are already invested in their community (if the definition of a farm is a team that exists to train players for a NT/U21 team).

Yes, I guess it's also important to define what a "farm" is. I for one like to train players, for the german NT, U21 and for the korean NT/ U21. That's one of the most fun aspects of the game for me. I still try to win as many games as possible and promote where it is possible. But if I'd just go for success in the league/ cup, I'd definitely need to buy more players on the TL, don't train that much ... so: am I a farm or not? In my opinion, I'm just a player who's main goal is to train nice players. But I could also be named a "farm" because I've trained 3 of the current Hanguk NT-players, had another couple of subs earlier on, am trying to add a couple of others to the NT roster with good training...because it's a nice community with Perpete, statsman, Nachtmahr (all foreigners like me who try to get the best results for the Hanguk national teams ...)

So: what would the definition for my (especially the utopian team) be?

This Post:
316208.27 in reply to 316208.26
Date: 10/7/2022 8:10:06 PM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I like to joke that we're legal NT farms XD

When I started off in season 3 (with my previous team) I had a player being called up into the NT coz my previous country was just created then. That kinda set off a training frenzy for me. I think partly it's because I kinda realized it was hard to compete with the day traders (back then it was pretty rampant) and I wasn't good at managing my teams finances so I never really had a shot with anything other than building NT players. Fast forward years later when I came back to this game with a new team, I started it off with the goal of training players. Even with better financial management skills, I just can't seem to change my playstyle and devoted my team to training players. That said I guess I might be excused for being a farm since I'm running the U21 myself.

This Post:
316208.28 in reply to 316208.27
Date: 10/10/2022 5:25:27 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Sounds quite a lot like me. I'm also not very good on the Transfer Market. I pay too much if I want a player for my team. I (usually) don't get enough for a player that I sell. I'm always at the edge with my finances. And training is the most fun part of the game for me. And managing the U21, being involved with the NT(s) ... helping other players build nice players. That's what I'm pretty good at and that's why I'm kind of a (I like your term) "legal" farm-team.