Suggestions > Team chemistry

Team chemistry

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
99410.18 in reply to 99410.17
Date: 7/20/2009 11:51:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe there should not be a team chemistry, but some sort of enhanciment of the efectivness of an offensive tactic.

Teams that always play look inside should be more effective than those 1 a time teams.

Its the counterpart of beeing easily discovered.

This Post:
99410.19 in reply to 99410.18
Date: 7/20/2009 12:29:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
if you always play a tactic you could optimate your team on it, and get a better "li" then a flexible team which could play both already. I think the mix betwen specialized teams, and more flexible teams is pretty balanced today and giving the unflexible teams an advance could make the game a bit boring. In my eyes it would be better if they make the flexibel teams more stronger.

This Post:
99410.20 in reply to 99410.19
Date: 7/20/2009 7:49:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
That is a good idea, but that might open up a new can of worms(not that it is a bad thing). I mean, you can do that to the defensive side too. Can you imagine the decisions you would have to make concerning your best defense or the defense more equal to the type of offense your opponent is playing?

Here is something else to think about. What if each player had a rating on each of the offenses and defensive tactics? That way you could base your whole offense to make the teams offensive flow run smoother. A percentage scale would be good. For example, we got a player who is 50% run and gun, 25% motion, 25% base. In his next game he plays in the run and gun. After the game, he is now 55% run and gun and either motion or base loses 5%. Or do you you think a point system would be better?