248324.20 in reply to 248324.19
Date: 09/19/2013 03:57:13
Overall Posts Rated:
Great change on the salary. Good job ;)

This Post:
248324.21 in reply to 248324.16
Date: 09/19/2013 04:34:29
Overall Posts Rated:
And have you actually polled all those users that left the game why they left? Maybe the problem is getting new users? Or getting them to stick around? Either way you don't know why they left and I doubt that someone that leaves within a few weeks has the same complaints as a regular guy that's been around here forever. So you might not be the best person to judge why they left.

If the game lost almost 50% of its peak userbase its hard to deny SOMETHING is wrong. I can only tell from what I have seen in my league and country and what other users have told me. We have like 20-30 new users in Austria every season (rough estimate) and 99% of those leave - I GUESS its because they realize its a slow game AND you have to stick around like 1-2 years to catch up. Its not my job to find out why, as its not me who is running the game and wants to squeeze some money out of it (this is no charity right?).

Well it seems that you don't like changes at all. The last months BBs are really trying to solve many of the issues and to be honest they've made a good progress.
You have to admit that even if you think that they are not here, they do care about the game/users and they are trying hard to improve this game. Sometimes maybe the changes are coming a little later than they had to but this is something caused from the lack of resources.

I can't judge if they try hard, what criteria could I use to measure the amount of effort they are putting in? First of all their presence in this game is less than sufficient (for the last few years), so from that standpoint they are not trying hard enough. Users are walking away from this game in masses, so thats another argument in the "not hard enough" section.

If there is a lack of resources they should study hard how to increase the amount. There were many suggestions - rename a player for a dollar and buying a second team in a country of your choice (that would somewhat be beneficial to leagues all around the world) are two examples that can help a lot in this regard.

I think some people here are too attached to the "they [BBs] got a real life and real jobs too"-idea, that they forget that this game is a business and we are the customers - I as a customer decided to be very vocal and demand a high level of service, there is strong competition in the online gaming industry and if you fall behind you're done. Thats whats happening here. So please don't always bash me because I am very aggressive and loud with my critizism, but see it as a way to express my frustration with business owners who are - for whatever reasons - ruining a once great product.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
248324.23 in reply to 248324.19
Date: 09/19/2013 05:24:58
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Wolph,

I'd happily respond to your posts but due to your way of presenting observations as conclusions and opinions as facts it's very hard to understand what point you are trying to make (and when you are joking) since there is just way too much noise in your posts.

I would suggest you await the Season 25 news item to find out more about next seasons changes before you scream bloody murder ;)

Last edited by BB-Patrick at 09/19/2013 05:32:16

This Post:
248324.27 in reply to 248324.25
Date: 09/19/2013 17:19:25
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that one thing tha needs to be changed is the b3 tournoument,one way would be to make it with group stage,there is a lot of teams who dont go to the next round because of a single game,i think it would be more exiting with group stage.

This Post:
248324.28 in reply to 248324.22
Date: 09/20/2013 08:20:24
Overall Posts Rated:
And as another customer

You are either a volontary worker or an employee (you get supporter for free as far as I know) - the "GM"-prefix puts you in another category. You are definitely no "pure" customer, so as a spokesperson for the company you have to accept that there is critizism. Btw. if you ever experienced raging customers as a call center agent, you would think I am the nicest person on earth.

On topic: where is the season 25 news release? I don't know if the german GMs did release the NT-voting announcement on their own, but its nice to see somebody pick up one of my ideas from back in the days and point out that there is a vote running.

Last edited by Knecht at 09/20/2013 08:20:38

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Advertisement