Singapore - II.1 > Season 18

Season 18

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
200820.191 in reply to 200820.188
Date: 2/5/2012 1:55:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks! Good luck by winnng Season 19 title.

Congrats bro, with your team rating, you can beat any SBBL team at your homecourt... good luck

Message deleted
This Post:
200820.193 in reply to 200820.185
Date: 2/5/2012 4:21:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey I m not strong team in SBBL... My last 3 season the highest was position 4th in great 8 only... How to be strong...
Whatever thanks.... SBBL is very difficult to control for training... Good luck in season 19 bro.... I watch ur yesterday game with ffxiii ... I think u need to fill up some good roster... u r the best reporter in BB

Ko Phyo
This Post:
200820.194 in reply to 200820.187
Date: 2/5/2012 8:25:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sport Cover- Peh Jian Long Final MVP for season 18
This time we got some time to interview this year MVP one of the hottest guy around this league.

1. Congrats on winning the MVP any thought?
Really thanks for the flyer sonic management putting effort train me and the NT and U21 giving me chance to play for them. Also U21 coach give me some guideline on how to play good basketball.

2. what do you wish to achieve in your future career?
Well of course is to bring my team to the next level, the SBBL league to play around those strong team like eric United, STN or Pekanbaru Jaguars etc.

3. Any changes ever since you getting alot of notice?
well of course. Now walking on the street or restaurant, some fans will ask me for signature. that really make me feel good.

4. Now that FutureSG will be go to SBBL, which team u looking forward to see.
Either Lycans BB or SaungHninPwint. As other 2 really haven interact with them. Lycans team is he has Lim Shi Xin whom is my rival since we come out on same draft day haha. SaungHninPwint of course the familiar faces to match up.

5. Many expert say that flyer sonic is a PJL's team, one man show any comment?

In the past maybe is, but our roster does change during the course of time. Now this team is not any 1 man team. As we do have some strong guards and big man too. Like my brother Li Poh chu is under going training and he is improving each week.. hopefully...

6. what can you say about the current div 2.1 league?
I do feel like DIv 2.1 is a strong league where you cant just grab a 50k or 80k player and starting wining every single match. In the past is possible, now that everyone really growing their local talent and bringing strong man, Sometime i do feel here is a good place for stepping stone to SBBL. As each season pass, the league get just tougher, hope I still able to complete the next season for SBBL ticket.

7. As a small size 6'8 for a 4/5 do you feel any challenge?
Is has to. As being a smaller big man, sometime i do get push around by others and alot of mistake are make by me that cost the team. However, coach and NT and U21 coach keep my faith to continue the process and become what i am today.

8. Last question, there alot of rumor trade that you are going somewhere or many team looking for your service, any comment?
I like this town that a special bond with me, if can, i will like to retired as a flyer sonic player. The management also state that they won't move me, unless they cant keep me any longer. So I hope for the best. Thank :)

thank for reading this.. more of this interview will come in future season.. hope the selected team can help me do the interview. Thank!

Very nice.. A great job in both your forum posting and training of Jian Long :)

This Post:
200820.195 in reply to 200820.188
Date: 2/5/2012 8:26:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats bro!! Welcome to SBBL :)

This Post:
200820.196 in reply to 200820.193
Date: 2/5/2012 12:42:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
haha.. bro to me you are strong.. from div 2.1 you never come down. the game vs ffxiii my starter all at bench plus he set full force on me :)