Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
32764.194 in reply to 32764.193
Date: 6/9/2008 6:11:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would assume that yes.

Because this was the last alinea of the news item about the new tax system:

This will replace the previously-announced changes, which would have limited daytrading but would also have hurt the ability of other teams to do business (and particularly would have hurt new teams trying to learn how to play BuzzerBeater).

This Post:
32764.195 in reply to 32764.193
Date: 6/9/2008 10:35:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Huh? I thought this change got replaced by the new tax system?

Does it?

Yes, it does.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
32764.196 in reply to 32764.191
Date: 6/9/2008 9:40:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
and my enthusiasm drops one whole point for every sale.

Huh? I thought this change got replaced by the new tax system?

Was this even a part of the initially announced and then revoked changes? I have no recollection.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
32764.197 in reply to 32764.196
Date: 6/10/2008 5:25:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh wait, the 'new replaced' changes had only on the fan enthusiasm instead of the team enthusiasm. So I guess transfers never had an impact on the team enthusiasm?

This Post:
32764.198 in reply to 32764.197
Date: 6/10/2008 6:47:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh wait, the 'new replaced' changes had only on the fan enthusiasm instead of the team enthusiasm. So I guess transfers never had an impact on the team enthusiasm?

Yup, that sounds about right, I think.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
32764.199 in reply to 32764.198
Date: 6/29/2008 12:42:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i cant understand why some people would rant about being in the bb3 cost them so much by being that league, which the result wasnt a cinderella story but a means of legal holdup.

you were allowed to join by opportunity given the chance you qualified, since one said he bought players almost 1million in hope to strenghten his team, while another said bought several weaker players to help his team too and so on.

to me since being in the tourney it is your responsible and sole decision to understand what your getting into. since we have a schedule i think we should also try to see who we are going to go against that time and measure how can we fair, now if you decide to patch the holes in your team just to compete i think that is a wise decision but to some if you think your going against a tougher team meaning if you see for example that his team has more talent than your ( bysimply looking at the salary then probably next their team stats to understand more how this team plays ) you can gauge already your team and his team in some level of manner therefore you can decide for yourself if you think you should play to compete to win or simply just play it out.

all in all you decided to take action to what you think is best no matter i dont know how you measured or calculated your chances or maybe you just said oh my i have 4 games im in need of players i need to buy some crap excuse.

dont start to point fingers just because it didnt go your way, or simply you got burn by the water you are cooking on your own.

i would say you should be responsible in what action you make, if your going to say i dont have money to buy talent so i can compete at a high level well then for sure you have a new challenge for yourself in making money and getting that talent so you can compete the next time you join which you are choosen into a another league.

and for the mutual tie, if they dicided to do it mutually dont think of it as a way to rubbing you, also if you got cheated its life its part of life, if this little things has to even bother the bb's then its like your a 4 year old kid who got stolen your lolipop and your screaming for you mother for help. grow up!