Suggestions > 2 ideas for the game

2 ideas for the game

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
166347.2 in reply to 166347.1
Date: 12/16/2010 3:08:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
might be a good idea to create a system of exchange between players or trade players for money without auction.For example I take A and I give you B. To avoid duplicate account could increase the number of "controllers of transfers" and make more frequent checks. A manager interested in a player proposes the exchange owner and manager of the player decides whether to accept or not.

but to be such a controller would be a bad job, and there are nearly having exactly the value then the other. Why not selling the player you like to get rid of, and then buying a player you want to have. When you searching for a rare player you could even arrange that he put him on TL after you have sold your player.

This Post:
166347.3 in reply to 166347.2
Date: 12/17/2010 8:32:54 AM
Pallacanestro Cento
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
but it makes it more real and more interesting than the game

This Post:
166347.4 in reply to 166347.3
Date: 12/17/2010 8:53:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
but it makes it more real and more interesting than the game

on an american point of view deals are more real, but in the rest of the world people are more common to transfer systems. Beside of it, in the NBA you scout your opposition and get the skills through that, here in BB you had to write the owner how good is "Ferda Alabora" because you have no real clue about his abilities - and after this you could say are you intrested in a trade vs "John Doe" or you had to admit i don't have a player who is good enough to trade against him. I would get annoyed for such mails ;) When i want to get rid of Ferda, i put him on the list and say i need a guy like that thats why you pay me money that i could afford one like him. And for such deals you have hundreds of controllers, because when you see a "weird" deal on the transferlist you could report it and many people do it like that.

This Post:
166347.5 in reply to 166347.4
Date: 12/20/2010 2:40:54 PM
Pallacanestro Cento
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
yes but in my idea there isn't only trades of players. If you want, you can also buy a player for money like in Europe Basketball. You can choose. You ask some information about the player at the manager's player and if you are interested you make on offer. If the manager accept you have the player and he have the money.

This Post:
166347.6 in reply to 166347.5
Date: 12/20/2010 3:33:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
yes but in my idea there isn't only trades of players. If you want, you can also buy a player for money like in Europe Basketball. You can choose. You ask some information about the player at the manager's player and if you are interested you make on offer. If the manager accept you have the player and he have the money.

yeah but managers, who ask me disturb me especially because they only know just a bit about an player. Or could you tell me which skills this player have:

(4595070)

And there is still the cheating problem i mentioned.

This Post:
166347.7 in reply to 166347.6
Date: 12/21/2010 4:14:27 PM
Pallacanestro Cento
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
the player's manager says at the manager that is interested, the skills of the player and then he says an offer. If it is good the manager buy the player. I know that is very difficult to do this system...