BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
181024.2 in reply to 181024.1
Date: 4/18/2011 9:31:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all, my name is L James, I am from Iceland and have great experience of this game, I have watched every game last season.. And I think I could be good coach for your team. Hope many of you here agrees with me that this team needs a coach that has the time and will to put an effort for this team, and I think I am the right man for that, I have much time to do that, I have coached two guys from Ísland they are Ísgeir (12350155),, and Hallgrímur (13699224) ( I am still working on him), but i have the time and will to put effort to make this team good for next two seasons, hope you trust me for this..

If you have questions please ask on the Debate Thread ..

L James
This Post:
181024.3 in reply to 181024.2
Date: 4/19/2011 1:13:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Choose me for National Coach for U21 team IM a Real Basketball Player and i Know how to make very good and succsessfull tactics to win Every Game

This Post:
181024.4 in reply to 181024.3
Date: 4/19/2011 1:51:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear Barbadians,
(madaruba, rasheedharte ,ricodurant,BiagioDiego,waxman,ricorita, great get along,Francois Del Jorge ,benbaxter,John Smith, Di Genius and the rest of you guys..)
Thor is my name and i would like to announce my interest in becoming your U21 NT coach.

The community here in Barbados unfortunately is a small one, only 20 active user (slightly more than the 11 parishes...) and this will make the U21 NT job a really difficult one since most of the teams with some great young players might be BOT.

I do though have a plan. Since there are only 20 teams(in Barbados) to pick young players from, communication will be easier in order to control player's growth/training and minutes played.All players in the U21 NT WILL be ONLY from the teams here in Barbados. This will help all local teams with their finances.
We will have to be realistic and understand that the U21 team will have limited goals to achieve, but the main one wihch is to prepare strong players for the "mens" National team is feasible.

My experience in a more competitive league can ensure that the above goal can be secured. I do have a lot of time to invest on this game, so i hope you can vote for me

Thor

This Post:
181024.5 in reply to 181024.1
Date: 4/19/2011 2:02:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello my dear Barbados friend.
I am the candidate for the next U21 Barbados Coach.
My name is U21-DavidM, i play this game since 20.8.2009, and I have some great experience about game, and very good plans for U21 Barbados.
So let's start, shall we?

1.Improving Barbados U21
The plan is like this:
-We need 1-3 managers to train Barbados U21 Potential Point Guards
-Then we need about 2-4 managers to train Barbados U21 Potential Shooting Guards, and Small Forward
-Then we need 2 managers to train Barbados U21 Potential Power Forwards
-And then we need about 2 managers to train Barbados U21 Potential Centers
The minimum coach required is level 5(superior).
This was the training plan.

2.Checking the Barbados Draft each season
Each season we will check Barbados Draft.
If you see a possible potential for U21, contact U21 Coach, and post the player in a thread I will open if I become U21 Coach called(Barbados U21 Potentials).
The minimum requirements are:
Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Point Guard:
-Height:Maximum 193 cm
-Potential:Minimum Allstar
-Skills:We shall wait for now, potential is more important.

Power Forward, Center:
-Height:Minimum 203 cm
-Potential:Minimum Star
-Skills:We shall wait for now, potential is more important.

3.Collaboration between U21 Coach, NT Coach and Barbados managers
Collaboration is very important, that's why i want to collaborate as max. as we can together.
If I win elections, I will have 2 asisstant managers:
Well known Barbados user:
waxman(209024)
And a manager with great experience(australian manager):
abigfishy(38642)
Each time before an U21 Match I will open a match thread, and we can discuss about the match in that thread, and after the match, I will write a report about it, our mistakes, good moments, etc.....

4.Helping Barbados managers and new managers
Helping program(me,abigfishy and waxman will help).
Each month once, we will check the Barbados leagues for possible new managers.
If we see one new manager, we will ask him if he needs help, he doesn't understand something, he has problems with this things, etc....

5.U21-DavidM, what can you promise to Barbados users?
I can promise hard work, passion, helping other managers, making U21 Team better, and of course...collaborating with managers/users.
It is your decision who will you vote Barbados users.
But I can promise you all this.
So vote for:

U21-DavidM

You can vote here:
(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/95/ntelection.aspx)

Best wishes, massive respect, and regards,
U21-DavidM

Last edited by DavidM96 at 4/21/2011 12:52:56 PM

This Post:
181024.6 in reply to 181024.5
Date: 4/19/2011 6:58:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hey barbados

i am coach a bigfishy and i am also swimming into this big pool of sharks that want to coach your team

why do i want to do it?
fun is the main thing, i think it will be a really fun job and what makes it fun - the challenge, this is one of the smallest bb nations on earth and the u21 team is in bad shape but i hope with a bit of help i can make a huge change to the team, my success will be my reward

what are my plans?
well they are different from everyone else - radically different im not going to tell you i can use stratgy and tactics so well that we are going to start beating the usa, actually i am going to do the opposite - my plan is long term and i dont care about winning now, what i care about is creating a team that we can be proud of and can win in one, two or three seasons with players that can then go on and play for the senior nt team
so i will be working very hard to save players on teams that are going bot, keeping in contact with managers of barbados players to ensure they are being trained properly, keeping in contact with barbados managers and ensuring they know what they are doing and are achieving success and maybe even planning some ways we can promote bb in barbados and get some more managers to sign up
so if you expect success right now vote for someone else, if you want someone who will make the team great in the long term then vote for me

who will be my team?
U21-DavidM is a great guy and i have agreed if he is the winner i will assist him but if i am the winner he and hopefully waxman will assist me

what are my advantages?
first i come from australia which is an english speaking, cricket playing, beach loving, happy, relaxed nation - just like barbados
next i love bb and am on all the times, i read all the forums all the time and you will often see me in the help or sugestions forums giving others a hand
i have had to fight hard playing in competive leagues and while i dont think it is so important at this stage i do have a great grasp of tactics - well i think i do :)

what should you do?
vote 1 a bigfishy right now, its free and if you vote right now you also get to make a fish very happy

This Post:
181024.7 in reply to 181024.6
Date: 4/19/2011 1:51:18 PM
Vučići
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all poeople of Barbados!
I am did pid kid and my team is Vučići.My team is this season going in 2.croatia leagua.
I have supporter and can see many things.
I want get some players of barbados and train them.
I think I m right chose for this country so...

VOTA FOR ME!

This Post:
181024.8 in reply to 181024.7
Date: 4/20/2011 7:38:52 AM
Argentario
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Barbados! I'm Big Bose, a candidate to coach of U21 Barbados team.
I play in this game since season 3 (december 2007), my team has been also for 3 season in III Italy.
I have experience as scout of Saudi Arabia NT, occuping about center and forward center. In my team I had a under 21 of Switzerland
If I'll be coach, I want to involve as more as possible local players, calling in NT their best players, helping about training
I have for Barbados a 3-year-plane
Nowadays it's very difficult to reach the qualification for American tournament, but in the first year Barbados team can rise some position of World Ranking and in the mean while training 18 and 19 years old players. In the second year can do a very good tournament; in the third year could reach qualification. It' very important the help of the local players. If they training very good, their players played also in NT.
Vote for me!

This Post:
181024.9 in reply to 181024.8
Date: 4/24/2011 4:01:20 PM
Matrix Mighty Dunkers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi ,

I started in this competition becouse I want to catch same expirience in coaching national team.
I have scaned Your 1st league and I think that there is few nice, young players, that if they will be good trained thay will become relly big star in Your country.

I have been training 6 outside players, and I think some of them can be in future in national team.

In first I want to say that I treat seriously Your national taem, and I think that we can all do a little more for Your national U21 team.

I hope that managers from 1st and 2nd league can help me in training Our new Barbados stars :)

Vote for me.