S16 - U21 - Asian Championship first round

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
186878.2 in reply to 186878.1
Date: 6/8/2011 12:33:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The players:

One of the big aim of the season is to save players. We did it, and there are still some until the end of the season. That's why there are some really young players in our team.

The core of our team:
Ismail Sammour: our point guard, he always does the job, if i had to chose a captain for the team, i would chose him. His manager is doing something really interesting with him
Omar Sielawi: can play point guard or small forward. A lack in outside defense that is going to be solved.
Nsour: unfortunately, it seems that he is not trained, and he has a huge lack in endurance. But he is our best inside player!
Haddad: he joined the starter team in the last two games and he is now our best shooting guard. Good in defense and shooting.

The safe bets:
Abu Jibara: a good shooting guard, has been injured at the beginning of the season.
Ramahy: the perfect substitute as point guard. His only problem: his potential. But still trained

The future:
El-Hadded: if correctly trained, will be really good next season and could be our best outside player
Ammouri: our power forward, a lack in defense so that he cannot start games
Ibrahim Omar: i give you rendez-vous in two seasons for this guy, you'll be impressed!
Shraideh: the same, young, skilled, a good potential, trained...

Of course, we have other players in the U21 team, but these are the one who play the most. You also have around 30/40 lebanese players that may be join the team, according to the training.

For the next games, as there are only friendly games, there must be some changes in the team, to thank managers