BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Singapore > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
231230.2 in reply to 231230.1
Date: 11/27/2012 5:25:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings.

To begin, my thanks to Ko Phyo for a great effort during the mandate.

What can you expect from me in turn? As for the players and the training, I think that we need energetic young players, mainly in primary skillovima. It will most likely depend primarily on the training program and a new menu of owner young talent. As for the team, my idea is a strong team in all positions and a long bench. So there are 2 seasons and more than enough to create a road to the future.

As for the cooperation and communication, is not alien to me to participate in the forum. Because I love all converted into numbers, the buzzer very much use excellent coach parrot so there will be some things to know quite exactly (who expected rating, which contributes much to the player what position etc.). Before each game, I will try to agree in advance, and after the match review on the forum that can be freely discussed.

And finally, as far as tactics, my idea is not to have only one tactics during the tournament, we must create a team that doesnt depend on one tactics. I think everyone would be more interesting to watch how our sometimes flown 10-15 three-pointers in the game, and win ofc.

If you believe that I'm the man for the job, vote for me.

something about me,
I started playing this game from the early start, but then I had some obligations, so I had to stop, but here I started to play again and I'm doing well, surely I was better before where I was in the first division, but now it's much more difficult and interesting, to fight other,

thanks

This Post:
231230.3 in reply to 231230.2
Date: 11/27/2012 8:17:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Friends!

I am a BB junkie, I cant get enough of this game. I am fairly experienced, and I just want an oppurtunity for a chance to manage. Ill do my best to get us to the Promised land. I hope I can count on your vote! Thank you! Any questions please feel free to ask!

Charlie

This Post:
231230.5 in reply to 231230.1
Date: 11/28/2012 1:17:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
To all U21 candidate :)

I am just a voter like everyone else in the game, something i like to see people to include in the speech or debate area.
Some of the question I will like to see how you guys handle:

- introduce yourself, you history and why choose to be U21 ( at least we know who you really are )
- What is your aim and intention if you are elected
- How are you going to solve current problem we have:
* not enough team to draft good player, result in poor foundation for the future of NT
* team that has good player but refuse to train eg. [lack of minutes given to young player to get train]
* track for good player that maybe found outside singapore
* your relationship to NT manager ( how are you going to work with him or work independently )
* the time with U21 and your own team
* maintain what kind of relationship with the people around
* if you have to choose a player between high potential(superstar and above) with low skill and a low potential (allstar or lower) with high skill. Who will you choose ><
- that all for now :)

Last edited by FlySonic at 11/28/2012 1:20:53 AM

This Post:
231230.6 in reply to 231230.5
Date: 11/28/2012 2:40:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
- introduce yourself, you history and why choose to be U21 ( at least we know who you really are )

Bigben, Merlion U21 Manager of Season 14-18. Why, is because I would like to continue what I have left.

- What is your aim and intention if you are elected

Aim = to make sure every U21 graduatees (especially superstar above) are strong candidates to make NT Roster.

- How are you going to solve current problem we have:
* not enough team to draft good player, result in poor foundation for the future of NT

I'll ready to monitor each player as low as starter or 6th man potential, as long as they are able to reach minimum skill (minimul Sensational) to play at U21.

* team that has good player but refuse to train eg. [lack of minutes given to young player to get train]

I will suggest him to sell the player because of his great value while he is young. The hardest part is to suggest a manager that is new to BB. Normally it's a 50-50 situation.

* track for good player that maybe found outside singapore

Scouting. Sending bbmail periodically in 2-3 weeks.

* your relationship to NT manager ( how are you going to work with him or work independently )

I will be mostly work independently, and on each end of season, NT manager will get scouting reports of the best U21 graduatees.

* the time with U21 and your own team

I hope I can split between them, but always ended up spending more time on staring U21 players skills.

* maintain what kind of relationship with the people around

I used to write on stories about what happening on our U21, so I guess this will make U21 much livelier.

* if you have to choose a player between high potential(superstar and above) with low skill and a low potential (allstar or lower) with high skill. Who will you choose ><

I will choose the latter for U21 future squad, but i will still encourage training the high potential if the team is don't mind about extra training slot. He will still be valuable for the team in long term.

Champions are those who kept fighting till the end. Even if we lost, we are still the Champion. "The Queen - We Are The Champions"
This Post:
231230.7 in reply to 231230.6
Date: 11/28/2012 3:35:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Finally Bigben coming back, +1

This Post:
231230.8 in reply to 231230.6
Date: 11/28/2012 8:36:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Welcome back :)

This Post:
231230.9 in reply to 231230.6
Date: 11/28/2012 9:42:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
awww that time i sense something wrong le the moment u join back.. u never tell me is u :(
tht time final game with SHP i tell u, u like tht ben i just to know.. u never say ur identity :(

Anyway +1 to u

This Post:
231230.10 in reply to 231230.7
Date: 11/28/2012 11:16:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the balls, all of you..

Champions are those who kept fighting till the end. Even if we lost, we are still the Champion. "The Queen - We Are The Champions"

This Post:
231230.11 in reply to 231230.9
Date: 11/28/2012 11:20:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hehe so sorry bro. I was worried if I might shocked you on that time.

This Post:
231230.12 in reply to 231230.11
Date: 11/28/2012 5:49:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings.

My name in real life is a Stipe, I am playing for many years this game, helping my friends, otherwise the selectors U21. My goal is very simple,that we can go as long as our own players allow.

In my country it was the same situation before, but slowly, agreeing with the players, we have set clear targets for the training of young players, carefully chosen, to lead the team.

Our goal must be progress, and we must strive. I spend a lot of time at the buzzer, and I will be spending it even more if I get this elections.

The best players are with the potential greater than allstar, but if a player has really good skills, then why not to take him. I have always been a favorite in society, so I believe that will be the case with you, just give me a chance and believe in what I believe.

That is progress.

Thanks

Advertisement