Suggestions > BB Growth? Minor & Major Suggestions

BB Growth? Minor & Major Suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
290849.2 in reply to 290849.1
Date: 11/24/2017 2:48:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Making the third link, the trades inside the league, I liked the regulatory part then suggested where the trade can happen as long as the two clubs pay 10x the value of the player's salary will come to your club and where that money would be distributed among the other 14 clubs in the league. You can also put it on, to further prevent cheating and increase engagement, though Supporters can make the trades.

And it is not mandatory to reveal the skills of the players involved in the trades because, precisely because of what the tarde between teams means - and even to avoid cheating - who wants to trade one player for another is what he has been playing on the court.

Another way to avoid cheating - even between Supporters - is to place a lock where only players of the same potential range can be traded [for example, at most 2 levels of differs] and salary range [at most 5k difference]

These trades, too, do not need to be performed in real time. For example, they can happen every Monday morning.

All this gain in competitiveness will improve the deficiency of always saying that the quality of training and players is bad and the successes of clubs and nations will depend only on the quality of the administrator and technical user that he is! But calm down, I'm not done yet ...

One of the problems - I'm sorry - is to think that small bugs or changes would not make a difference to the greater engagement of users.

I mean, maybe not for the experienced. However, it is what further away new users from coming to BB and staying or staying active. For example: A new user will watch his first game of his team live and in a move his "player throws, receives a block and the referee gives airball and possession of the opposing team" ?? This new user will think "this game is more than 10 years old and can not fix something simple like this?"

Or, in another move, your PG steals a ball and 2 seconds later your SF makes the pass to your C to make the points.

We remind you that it is the engine of the game that is the most important and the one that most needs to resemble reality

Another small change is the Dunk Contest. They may use a mechanism that takes into account:
- Handling
- Driving
- Inside Shot

On some other awards, such as Defensive Player, 1st and 2nd Team League, 6th Man and Rokkie of the Saeson can be implemented. I already do this in my league but in a very rude way as quoted here (290842.1)

I think to finish:

I know that all of this demands costs and expenses, but we are in other Eras, even if Supporters revenue is not enough to keep what we have and to extend new improvements, for example, how much all these changes will cost, expose for the global community of BB and we are going to try to make a cowfounding, it is much easier to run behind financially in this way.

Once you've collected everything we need, just chase it back to the next season or the next second season can all be implemented.

And if we always BELIEVE that cheating happn the game never will be growth.

This Post:
290849.3 in reply to 290849.2
Date: 11/27/2017 12:19:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would love everything except trade in leagues.

This Post:
290849.4 in reply to 290849.3
Date: 11/28/2017 5:05:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
thanks for opinion!