Suggestions > Domestic Cup schedules

Domestic Cup schedules

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
40642.2 in reply to 40642.1
Date: 7/29/2008 1:01:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I've been thinking about that too, however I'm not sure it is easely programmed that way.
Mightbe possible though, but not a priority (on my list anyway!)

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
40642.3 in reply to 40642.2
Date: 7/29/2008 8:43:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
would be easier when distributing the money for cups..

ie rather than a team making it to round 8 which is like making the final in some countries... more like money for remaining in the cup in Week 6 or week 9 etc.

This way the money divvied out is equal.... or should teams whose cup finish 5 weeks before anyone else get considerably less money (and if they continuously get drawn away from bots) make very little as well??

This Post:
40642.4 in reply to 40642.3
Date: 7/30/2008 3:50:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't think it is fair t award money for being in the cup but not playing either. every game a team has the chance to get eliminated, so it wouldn't be fair to have others teams sit at home getting the same money and no chance of elimination that week...

I'm not sure what you mean with the bots, but if you mean that if you have to play bots often you have lower income, then I don't think that is bad either, since you have more chance to advance an other round...

I don't think it is possible to come up with a system that is fair to all and distributes money fairly to all in the same time.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
40642.5 in reply to 40642.4
Date: 7/31/2008 2:40:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think they should settle a value for 1st round and a value for final, and calculate proportions in between, so every team in 1st round in the world would get the same, and every team in final in the world would get the same.
It would still not be perfectly fair, as teams in smaller tournaments would profit more from each victory, but as you mentioned, no perfectly fair system right now...