Suggestions > Stamina Off Season

Stamina Off Season

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
45851.2 in reply to 45851.1
Date: 8/19/2008 7:50:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I really think this should be taken into consideration for off-season training, that just like some players show up for summer workouts out of shape, but others spend the off season healing their bodies and conditioning so they'll have that edge in landing a spot in the starting lineup. Maybe there could be a hidden trait for players called discipline that influences their natural stamina trends, whether they work hard, or they like to party or binge eat. But I think it's odd that stamina can often just go down, but I haven't yet seen stamina go up without training.

That's precisely what happens when you train Stamina between the seasons: players show up and work out. There is no need to complicate this further, I think.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
45851.3 in reply to 45851.2
Date: 8/19/2008 8:18:13 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I was just in the Finals last season. I didn't have an off season...

I think an off season adjustment should be about more than just players gaining a year and having a salary adjustment. That's where the stamina change could happen.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!