[NAT] Cyprus - Poland

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
64943.2 in reply to 64943.1
Date: 12/23/2008 7:10:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
122-75

I've made a mistake with my 2-3 against his Run and Gun... I would like to lose just 1 level on rebounding, but he plays pressure and he loses on rebound, but he has played too fast (Prominent +++ on Outside Offense!!!!).

I'm so happy, because with players, who are not the best in Cyprus (there are many players who are better and many of them are on U21), team ratings are the best we have ever had since Cyprus National Team has born (more than 31 points on match ratings, this is a record for Cyprus NT).

Iv'e to thank all managers who has been great on training GAME SHAPE.

Poland was better than us, I've made a Tactical Mistake and I will know this for future. Now 4 players are on free agent list and we could buy them to train them in Cyprus.

Now we have match against Scotland. It will be difficult, but we can do something important like the first victory on BB for Cyprus NT (Senior) on qualification match. It will be very hard, because Scotland is better than us, but... we are improving!!!

MVP:

Anestis Feloukas of BC teammate: 27 points (10/21 from the field) 6 rebounds and 4 blocks!!
Whate a shame...he's now injured for 2 weeks!!! :-(