BB Global (English) > The elastic effect

The elastic effect

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
158094.20 in reply to 158094.16
Date: 9/28/2010 10:17:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I've always thought that the "age effect", acting as a percentage function, would make the slower trainings even more slower, to the point that it will be better to train it before the player slows down dramatically.

yes it becomes slower(absolut but relativ the training loss is the same), but imagine you had to train 10 weeks OD, and 5 week of each JS and one to one to design your perfect player at the beginning of a season.(with the current training speed)

You are in week 4 of the new season to make the math easy, and with a one year older player the training takes 10% more.

If you start with OD, you are finish with it in the first season. And you have to train 6 weeks of JS and 1vs1 next season because of the slower training.
Now when you start with 1vs1 and JS, you are finished with it at the end of the first season ;) And guess how long you had to train OD in the second, yes 12 weeks ;) So as long you train things who are affected from age(everything besides stamina and ft), it is equal when you do it maybe more slower training a bit boring later on but you have a lot of fun with the beginning with the fast ones.

This Post:
158094.22 in reply to 158094.17
Date: 9/28/2010 10:19:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/thx-captain-obvi...

Last edited by RainMan13 at 9/28/2010 10:20:27 AM

This Post:
158094.23 in reply to 158094.20
Date: 9/28/2010 10:26:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
without a elastic effect, the player would be finished at the same time independent if you train the fast or slow skills first ;)

Age affects in the same way all the training,that's right.
But a pop comes when the player reach a certain sum of decimals,right?
That is the point,a slow training needs more weeks for a pop,and while the seasons pass,the age factor became stronger..If you don't reach the pop in a season,you had to do some training in the next season whent the training is less effective because of the age factor,and so on,so losing time

For example,if two players trained in the two opposite ways arrive at the age of 23 nearly at the same level,the player that had to be completed in the slower skills,could have to have some training in the 24yrs season,when a week of training is less effective than a 23yrs season training,while the player that had to be completed in the faster training can reach the pop before the season ends,so not losing some decimals because of the age factor of the 24yrs season instead of 23yrs

Message deleted
This Post:
158094.25 in reply to 158094.23
Date: 9/28/2010 10:29:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
look at my prior post, i believe it explains it more detailed it is pretty equal when you train it when you only train skills who are affected through age decline ;)

For example,if two players trained in the two opposite ways arrive at the age of 23 nearly at the same level,the player that had to be completed in the slower skills

If you start with the fast skills first, you are finished earlier with them, and could train the slow one longer so that in the end you finished at the same time.

If their is an absolute, bonus time for each year on a skillup(sounds a bit in your theory), you are even much faster when you train the faster skills first because of the higher amount of affected skillups.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 9/28/2010 10:30:37 AM

This Post:
158094.27 in reply to 158094.21
Date: 9/28/2010 10:44:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes i agree on that. I was trying to figure out something else. When i'll have made up my mind on that thing i'll write something :P
Don't wanna go on a writing rage just to make you think i'm right (expecially if i'm wrong), this forum has seen too many quarrels XD

This Post:
158094.28 in reply to 158094.25
Date: 9/28/2010 10:52:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you start with the fast skills first, you are finished earlier with them, and could train the slow one longer so that in the end you finished at the same time.

I'm not convinced

Let's say that our goal is that our player had to arrive to the same level in both a fast and slow skill(call them X and Y)
And let's say that I will train first slow skills and you will train first fast skill.
If our players always had the full training,there will be a point in an avdanced age where the sum of their X+Y skills will be equal,while they are still training,right?
If the point when X+Y is equal for both the player,arrive when they still not reach the goal,it means that the player that had to be completed in the X(fast) skill,will finish earlier than the player that has to be completed in the Y(slow) skill

Advertisement