This Post:
225060.20 in reply to 225060.19
Date: 8/30/2012 12:34:12 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Because why does a guy that is going to be out of commision sign up for the job? and if a NT team member is banned then the entire nation should suffer as a message to nations that cheating will be punished not rewarded or encouraged. Find a guy that can be online regularly for 6 months out of 45k supposed accounts....is it really that hard????

Yes, because you never know what will happen in RL. I did have some serious problems but managed to set up a lineup. But we also had a scout that just wasn't there for over a month who than had to quit BB - and just couldn't get online for the game. Why exactly are you against this suggestion? Just because you always have to try to be against everything that's in this game? And I'm not really talking about the german community. It did happen to Scotland U21 a couple of seasons back - there was someone called Rick James who would continue to play with his team but just don't care any more about the U21 team.

But whatever. You've got your opinion - most of the other people in this thread have another - and want to make this game better with their suggestions. I hope the BBs will implement something like this suggestion here...

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
225060.22 in reply to 225060.21
Date: 8/30/2012 9:06:17 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I get what you're saying about the cheating-business. But how again are people going to be able to cheat MORE by having an assistant coach? Ok, somebody else can edit their lineup. But he will have to log onto his team from time to time. Maybe - in this suggestion - we could also implement that the assistant coach is just allowed to set the lineup for 2-3 games a season (and at that time has to make sure he'll have a default lineup) or something. But what kind of annoys me is that you're assuming that most of the NT-coaches are cheaters. I don't really think that the NT-level is used for cheating that often. But that's just an impression I've got and maybe I'm just a positive-thinking person.

But let's stay on-topic and see what we've got so far.

1) Assistant coach
2) has to be elected with the NT-coach (or will be appointed after election)
3) NT will have the power to tell what his assistant can do (check boxes for "edit lineup" e.g.)
4) maybe limit the number of changes an assistant coach can do during a season

have I forgotten anything?

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
225060.25 in reply to 225060.24
Date: 8/31/2012 11:16:56 PM
Kings XI Punjab
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kings XI Punjab II
There must be an option to choose a candidate from election that you think can hold your job sincerely when you are busy in RL. But if you didn't find someone worthwhile or didn't want some one to interfere in your work, then there's always 2nd face of coin, i.e switch off the option. I am one who is almost 24/7 online as I also use smartphone, didn't find this option usefull, but no one knows what is going to happen in near by future and having a option is always an advantage.

This Post:
225060.26 in reply to 225060.16
Date: 9/5/2012 2:50:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
One month and a half ago, I went for 10 days to Croatia where I could access the internet only by phone on 5 EUR/Mb charge. Of course I couldn't set up scrimmages for two weeks in a row, so our players lost a chance to gain some experience. It's not that big of a deal, but if it were competitive games, it would suck.

By your token, I should write in my U21 election speech that I will be without internet for 10 days at end of July and I will lose some votes because of that? Come on, you can't be serious. Real life always interferes and I like the idea of handing lineup setups to someone else that I trust. U21 and NT managers aren't always 17y old kids who have tons of time on their hands.

This Post:
225060.27 in reply to 225060.26
Date: 9/5/2012 6:02:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
U21 and NT managers aren't always 17y old kids who have tons of time on their hands.

Heeey. I get busy! Sometimes I need to let the laptop charge!

This Post:
225060.28 in reply to 225060.27
Date: 9/5/2012 6:07:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sorry, didn't think of that one...now that's a time-consuming process

This Post:
225060.30 in reply to 225060.27
Date: 9/17/2012 4:49:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
U21 and NT managers aren't always 17y old kids who have tons of time on their hands.

Heeey. I get busy! Sometimes I need to let the laptop charge!

....but you can still use a laptop while it's charging. :P

Advertisement