BB Global (English) > Season 24 News and Changes

Season 24 News and Changes

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
244402.20 in reply to 244402.19
Date: 6/23/2013 4:32:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much for your fast answer and the link. I can understand your opinion, but I would like to get an official answer. My team will loose 2 seasons for the decision by the engine to be a substitute and during the next weeks the team will only have debts and no prospect. So it is better to play chara or so than wasting time.

But thank you for your frankly speaking. It was helpful.

This Post:
244402.21 in reply to 244402.20
Date: 6/23/2013 7:30:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much for your fast answer and the link. I can understand your opinion, but I would like to get an official answer. My team will loose 2 seasons for the decision by the engine to be a substitute and during the next weeks the team will only have debts and no prospect. So it is better to play chara or so than wasting time.

But thank you for your frankly speaking. It was helpful.

No problem at all. I'm not entirely sure why the rule is set up as it is, but if you look in the Game Manual in the Standings section, the following quote verifies it:
To help the newly promoted teams compete in the higher leagues, promoting teams will now receive a one-time bonus. Both promoting league champions and teams that promoted from a bot cleanup will get the extra cash, though bot-promoted teams will not experience the same boost to their season ticket holders.