Suggestions > BB's issues & suggestions for improvements

BB's issues & suggestions for improvements

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
291197.20 in reply to 291197.19
Date: 1/24/2018 8:12:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Div.2 Spain is stronger than div.1 Belgium, in terms of managers strength. So you are clearly talking nonsense.

We'll agree to disagree on this comment. and i'm not even going to bother going into it, because it's Irrelevant for this topic.

do you want to keep U21/Nt a side show or do you want to give your community something to rally behind?
I want them to be a side show, or even better, I want them to disappear.

Then another interesting aspect would dissappear from BB, leaving very few options for some Managers. it's compete or quit. here, with the U21/NT you can train for the U21/NT and run for the U21/NT job. So you would make BB more one dimensional, which means that more people will quit.

Not a single new user would complain about the game engine,
I am not complaining about the GE. It is very good. I am complaining about not a single BB understands the GE, so it is impossible any sensible talk about changes or improvements, or any feedback about research done by managers. This is what is really killing the game in the long term, because the game engine is the essence of the game.

Going to say it again. What ain't broken, don't need fixing. It doesn't need changing cause it works more than good enough!

Anyhow, no point in argueing with you. it's clear that we have very different visions on the game. all i can say is if we follow yours, the game is over within 1 year.

This Post:
291197.21 in reply to 291197.20
Date: 1/25/2018 4:21:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What ain't broken, don't need fixing.

So why have you proposed destroying league forums, where context of competition leads to unique users joining the discussion, only to introduce division forums, where users are likely to have nothing in common?
Actually, game engine actually has a lot things to be fixed. Foul game. Forfeits. Weird subs. Not to mention buggy game viewer, where there's a really lot to do.
Also, earlier in discussion someone said that game engine can't be improved cause it can't be understood. Just like your 10-post list of suggestions, where only the one about game evaluation has more pros than cons.

EDIT:
Anyhow, no point in argueing with you. it's clear that we have very different visions on the game. all i can say is if we follow yours, the game is over within 1 year.

Not the best way to give feedback. Looks like you try to say (not only here, but in all of your response) "your opinion doesn't matter, cause I'm better than you'll ever be".

Last edited by Siwy at 1/25/2018 9:18:06 AM

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.
This Post:
291197.23 in reply to 291197.19
Date: 1/25/2018 12:44:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Div.2 Spain is stronger than div.1 Belgium, in terms of managers strength. So you are clearly talking nonsense.

I don't know what 'managers strength' means to you, but I strongly disagree with your statement.

This Post:
291197.25 in reply to 291197.24
Date: 1/25/2018 1:28:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I was going to post there, that there are less active communities, than Belgium, so it was a bad choice of country in your example. However, after second thought, I'm just going to say, that in lot of cases, disrespecting managers just because you've reached D2 in one of biggest nations in BB is usually unfair to such users.

Last edited by Siwy at 1/25/2018 1:33:37 PM

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.
This Post:
291197.27 in reply to 291197.26
Date: 1/25/2018 3:37:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If someone acts aggressively towards you on the forums or, in your opinion, isn't playing by the rules, then don't overreact. If they really are going too far, then it's more likely he/she will suffer any consequences. If you lose control, the chance of continuing a sensible discussion is severely decreased. The thread often deteriorates into an flame war which is not in anyone's interest.

Just an extract from the forum rules.

Let's keep all post on topic, otherwise this thread will lead nowhere