BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Age of div I teams in 6 leagues

Age of div I teams in 6 leagues (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
202000.21 in reply to 202000.2
Date: 11/9/2011 6:25:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Accept it. You will never make it to the top. You´re not here since season 4. So maybe playing 2k12 is the alternative, while we keep on trying?

I disagree. If he makes all managers above him quit, then he would be the best. Of the rest.

This Post:
202000.23 in reply to 202000.5
Date: 11/9/2011 6:26:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Accept it. You will never make it to the top. You´re not here since season 4. So maybe playing 2k12 is the alternative, while we keep on trying?
I don't need your opinion. I need BB to act.
The facts that I give here and all over, will make it.

The junk of excuses you are throwing (because you don't have any reliable information to support current system that you exploit due to its bad definition, will not do the trick...

First time I agree with you. BBs should act...

This Post:
202000.24 in reply to 202000.19
Date: 11/9/2011 6:28:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you are over repeating the word 'fact', fact this fact that...

can't you side that you are in a great minority,
suffice it to say thank God that users that are great complainers are represented only by you.

BB already does an amazing job, but no competition, there's no competiotion, did I mention that there's no competition

please write some new extremely interesting 'competition facts', I shall gladly promote it to the top rank of my evening or midnight lecture

Last edited by miwman at 11/9/2011 6:28:48 PM

This Post:
202000.26 in reply to 202000.25
Date: 11/9/2011 7:34:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
rebuttal to post 22 or post 25?

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
202000.27 in reply to 202000.26
Date: 11/9/2011 8:31:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
* crickets chirping *

This Post:
202000.29 in reply to 202000.19
Date: 11/9/2011 9:33:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You were last on your first season and promoted the next. You avoided relegating and your are off to a great start without a great team. Focus on your team, have fun and stop fighting against the majority.

Have some fun man, don't be so Scrooge!!!

Want a fact? Being so biter and stubborn makes your life shorter. Check the ugliest BB players thread or the favourite position poll. Have fun, come on. You have the news to be sad.

And your team has improved every season, what else do you want?

This Post:
202000.30 in reply to 202000.20
Date: 11/10/2011 1:10:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
OMG! See what I just found out ...

German league I ... all players ... MALE!
Italian league I ... all players ... MALE!
Spanish league I ... all players ... MALE!

The BBs seriously need to do something about that! That´s unfair! That´s a problem! COME ON, this can´t be true!

You know, just because it´s FACTS the conclusion, that it is so, doesn´t make it a problem.

So relating to your facts -> "So what? Where is the PROBLEM? I don´t see one."
I'm trying to find any correlation between your response to the reality and fails to find one.
Basically you tried to avoid discussing the FACTs again, by throwing unrelated "information".

This Post:
202000.31 in reply to 202000.22
Date: 11/10/2011 1:38:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm glad we got here a BB!!! That will speed things a little bit. Thank :)

1) I've brought examples from the largest BB-nations (that I've found). This was how I've selected them.
You have brought 4 small / very-small BB nations and two that are big ones.
It affects the statistics.
When there are more users, there is more chance to have a good manager prior of season-4. Being a bad manager will just not work anyhow.
[Meaning, that (for example) when you have 20% good managers, but has just 10 users, you will probably see 14 new users at the first league. When you have 100 users, then they already found their place on the first league]

2) In addition, I gave an example about ABBL, where I've explained why there are more teams post season-4 there.
I've searched season-4 on that league and wanted to see what have happened to them.
The answer had been basically, on most cases, that - they got bored and left the game.
For other cases the answer had been that they weren't good enough managers from the first place and it was just pure luck to get there on this single occasion.

3) Even a marathon has a finish line before a new marathon starts, and winning the first marathon should not affect the career of a marathon athlete.
Why now, when we are on season 18, there are (much much) less teams who are from season-5 until season-8 than those who are prior to season-5?
They should have close numbers, as the time should not be a factor after 9 seasons past from season 8 finishing.
The answer is that there is a problem, and the joining-time has THE major role between managers with the same skills on this competition.

4) No one spoke of eliminating the competition. It is all about making it a real one...
The NBA added their soft and hard caps, exactly for that.
Having a real competition between teams from different market's size.
Being from earlier season, and by that having more assets, is parallel to that.

5) I believe that although this game is really great, there is a reason for its not big numbers of users (at least not what I've expected when I've started my research).
The reason is that for those who were in the first division it is getting boring - they have to much money so there is no excitement (nothing happens to them for better or for worse), and some of the features just does not relate to them - already got to their cap of arena seats, etc.
Those who are not, just get frustrated, as they find that it is not about being a good manager and running the marathon, but it is just a single never lasting marathon where some of the teams just happened to be on the 21KM when you joined the game/marathon, and there is no chance catching them (as it is a single marathon, and they are as skillful as he does).

Last edited by Pini פיני at 11/10/2011 1:53:42 AM

Advertisement