This Post:
261462.210 in reply to 261462.209
Date: 10/14/2014 7:57:18 PM
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
So yes you had less enth, we all get that. You say it was because you had a tougher semifinal in your league, but if you had POCT and won the game you'd only have had -0.5 difference rather than -1.7.

Of course...but my opponent would have to play PON vs my POCT. It was impsossible. Try to believe me...So If I played POCT in semifinal in my league my opponent also would play POCT. It wouldn't do any good for me and I would have even smaller enthusiasm.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 10/15/2014 4:58:51 AM

This Post:
261462.211 in reply to 261462.210
Date: 10/14/2014 9:29:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
B3 is what it is.

I personally would think that any team who was serious about having a go at winning would be prepared to not waste enthusiam in league or cup games.

To be "constantly explaining" (complaining) that you lost because you used enthusiam in league or cup games, and or that your team was the better team and shouldnt have lost, does not portray you in a good light to others.

This Post:
261462.214 in reply to 261462.211
Date: 10/15/2014 5:31:49 AM
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Actually what do you talking about? I have written several times I didn't waste enthusiasm in league and cup games. I played Tie ALL TIME to have maksimum enth in B3. Did you read my previous posts?

I only regret I couldn't play on Thuesday and built enth before Wednesday's B3 final match. How many times do I have to write it? It was out of my reach because of the strength of my league.

I really did everything. Unfortunately I could do anything more. That's why I am complaining about the B3 formula. Actually I am complaining about enth behavior during the week.

In my opinion it is very stupid I have to play in final league to have real chance in B3 final. It's like I would have to play in the league final to have a chance in the Euroliga finals. Completely senselessly!

I think teams in B3 should always play with the same enthusiasm. It is possible to do it. It could solve a lot of problems.

To be "constantly explaining"
I constantly explain because I have to repeat and repeat again the same because of people like you who don't read precisely and accuse me.

That B3 final is really apart from me. I don't care about it. It is a past. I am just trying to fight for a good cause in the future.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 10/15/2014 5:43:58 AM

This Post:
261462.215 in reply to 261462.214
Date: 10/15/2014 6:43:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Right...you still don't seem to get the point which I even explained with numbers that if you had won that semifinal you'd have had an unfair advantage over your opponent, because he did not have a chance to play a cup game the Thursday before the final (he's in the same boat as 90% of B3 managers including Chinese and Iranian managers to mention a few countries that won B3 in the last few season). Maybe you want to add this to your list and do something about it since this actually can make a difference of +1 enthusiasm that can only be achieved by managers of a selected number of countries?

Also it seems that you don't get that crunching the semifinal and making the finals would have made a significant difference in your favour in terms of Enth. In hindsight, since getting to the finals was critical it would have been best for you to normal some game during the season and secure HCA in the playoff, don't you think? Especially since you carried a 250k extra payroll compared to Superligota. At worst you'd have lost earlier in B3 but would have ahd a much better chance of winning the league. You risked it and missed out on both trophies. And in case you wonder what happens when you play POCT vs PON with similar enth in the playoffs here is a good example for future reference: (75646720)...

Nobody is accusing you. You're finding excuses as to why you lost. Looks like we're going in circles. I'm done with this.

This Post:
261462.216 in reply to 261462.215
Date: 10/15/2014 9:45:44 AM
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
In addition, and this is my point, if you had won the semifinal with a TIE you'd have had a +1.0 difference in your favour which managers who didn't have a cup game the previous week (i.e. the vast majority of BB managers participating in the BBB) cannot overcome in any way.
I didn't refer to it but it isn't a truth. How do you count it?

If you both started the playoffs at at 11, using CP: with TIE-NOR-TIE-TIE I get a 11.9 enth. TIE-TIE-TIE-NOR I get a 10.2 enth (-1.7). If you had been able to TIE-TIE-TIE-TIE (your opponent could not) you would have had 12.9 enth (+1.0)

Do you see your own calculations? I would +1 enth difference if Zvezda would play NOR...but he played all time TIE and I'm sure he had ethusiasm 12 or even close to 13 on Wednesday in final match day. I had only 10.

I checked it. Playing in national cup don't give advantage in B3...All enthusiasm advantage is reduced till Wednesday. Please check it carefully.

But even if...I'm all for equal chances. It is very stupid than somebody can get enth advantage in B3 just because he play in league final or he play longer in national cup. It have no sense. Let's finish it. It is a request to authors of the game.

Also it seems that you don't get that crunching the semifinal and making the finals would have made a significant difference in your favour in terms of Enth. In hindsight, since getting to the finals was critical it would have been best for you to normal some game during the season and secure HCA in the playoff, don't you think
Definetely not. If you don't believe me try to ask Superligota's manager. He didn't want to play PON. I convinced him that it wouldn't be in our businesses to play POCT. He had HCA advantage. I didn't neglect him.
You're finding excuses as to why you lost

You are wrong. I'm not looking for excuses! You just accuse me...I admitted I could lose with Zvezda even with the same enth. I am not ruling it out. It is possible.

It is not excuse. I just want to have equal opportunietes to bulit enth. I just want to have equal chances.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 10/15/2014 9:59:35 AM

This Post:
261462.217 in reply to 261462.216
Date: 10/15/2014 12:03:33 PM
Neverwinter
CGBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Look, everyone respects you as a good manager, and admits Poland is one of the most competitive countries, which is proven by constant B3 successes.

You lost in the finals, which means you're currently number 2 in the whole buzzerbeater world. Quite a succes, no?

I don't see why you got dragged into such a discussion..