This Post:
261462.216 in reply to 261462.215
Date: 10/15/2014 9:45:44 AM
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
In addition, and this is my point, if you had won the semifinal with a TIE you'd have had a +1.0 difference in your favour which managers who didn't have a cup game the previous week (i.e. the vast majority of BB managers participating in the BBB) cannot overcome in any way.
I didn't refer to it but it isn't a truth. How do you count it?

If you both started the playoffs at at 11, using CP: with TIE-NOR-TIE-TIE I get a 11.9 enth. TIE-TIE-TIE-NOR I get a 10.2 enth (-1.7). If you had been able to TIE-TIE-TIE-TIE (your opponent could not) you would have had 12.9 enth (+1.0)

Do you see your own calculations? I would +1 enth difference if Zvezda would play NOR...but he played all time TIE and I'm sure he had ethusiasm 12 or even close to 13 on Wednesday in final match day. I had only 10.

I checked it. Playing in national cup don't give advantage in B3...All enthusiasm advantage is reduced till Wednesday. Please check it carefully.

But even if...I'm all for equal chances. It is very stupid than somebody can get enth advantage in B3 just because he play in league final or he play longer in national cup. It have no sense. Let's finish it. It is a request to authors of the game.

Also it seems that you don't get that crunching the semifinal and making the finals would have made a significant difference in your favour in terms of Enth. In hindsight, since getting to the finals was critical it would have been best for you to normal some game during the season and secure HCA in the playoff, don't you think
Definetely not. If you don't believe me try to ask Superligota's manager. He didn't want to play PON. I convinced him that it wouldn't be in our businesses to play POCT. He had HCA advantage. I didn't neglect him.
You're finding excuses as to why you lost

You are wrong. I'm not looking for excuses! You just accuse me...I admitted I could lose with Zvezda even with the same enth. I am not ruling it out. It is possible.

It is not excuse. I just want to have equal opportunietes to bulit enth. I just want to have equal chances.

Last edited by kozlik4 at 10/15/2014 9:59:35 AM

This Post:
261462.217 in reply to 261462.216
Date: 10/15/2014 12:03:33 PM
Neverwinter
CGBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Look, everyone respects you as a good manager, and admits Poland is one of the most competitive countries, which is proven by constant B3 successes.

You lost in the finals, which means you're currently number 2 in the whole buzzerbeater world. Quite a succes, no?

I don't see why you got dragged into such a discussion..