Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273267.22 in reply to 273267.21
Date: 9/12/2015 4:09:10 PM
2 .Wohnkomplex
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:

In your idea, you're talking about front loading most of your team's income before the start of the season.
In my little example calculation I'm talking about 360.000 $ ( at least in my specific case) - so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
By the way, the prices for players aren't stable throughout a whole season and never have been.

In reality season tickets serve the purpose, to be able to calculate for the upcoming season and invest in advance. As i said, but again for people, that don't want to read carefully the first time, we're talking about a little amount of money (something around the earnings of 1 home game) which will be compensated by reducing the future attendance numbers a little bit.

Last thing, you only can spend the money that you have. If you invest into too expensive players, you'll have to sell them. If you go broke on such simple circumstances, you're propably not capable of playing an online manager game. So "protecting the new managers" isn't an argument in my eyes. (the money from season ticket holders in league 4 would be something around 100k, not the big money, if you aks me)

Bye

Last edited by fuchsi_love at 9/12/2015 4:11:12 PM

This Post:
273267.24 in reply to 273267.23
Date: 9/12/2015 7:09:22 PM
2 .Wohnkomplex
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
No and i think that i made that point clear with one my hundreds of posts, trying to explain it in different ways, so that even the last "talk against, just to talk against" guy understands,

It's about equal chances. Do i have to write it a g a i n? Just for you? Once again for you?