BuzzerBeater Forums

Hanguk - I.1 > Season 47 - Perpete is back!

Season 47 - Perpete is back!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
301068.23 in reply to 301068.22
Date: 9/5/2019 5:06:31 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, last time statsman didn't qualify for the ko-stage but had a 5-3 record and got HCA for the asian tournament ... might have been a bit lucky but the team was definitely the best by far in the past. Almost winning a bronze medal ... that was amazing. I'll do everything in my power to get those young guys in shape for another fabulous season

Good luck!!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
301068.24 in reply to 301068.23
Date: 9/9/2019 1:29:20 PM
Squares
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hanguk U21 69 - 107 Türkiye U21
(52469)

a 38 point loss. with all things considered, it wasn't all that bad

This Post:
301068.26 in reply to 301068.25
Date: 9/9/2019 5:10:56 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
First time We is in the roster and we lose. Is that a sign ?

Yes. He didn't play. That's a bad sign. If you had let him start, he would have scored around 59 points and the game would have been won for sure. But hey ... we still have time to do that in the future. Don't let everyone know that we've got a world-class star on the roster

And joke aside: yes, would have been great to get this win ... but it shows that even with those old people on the roster that probably lose skills every minute, you're competitive. And the new young generation is on the way!

This Post:
301068.29 in reply to 301068.27
Date: 9/14/2019 4:14:42 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I have a former italian NT player that actually still is still quite well rounded ... but he had a triple-down last friday (or the one before that). It was "just" Driving but still. My starting PF in the team also had a double down in ID that week. That's really not nice especially since we know how long it takes to give a player those 2-3 ups ... And I've heard of other managers with triple-downs in Germany as well. Kind of feels strange since it didn't happen that fast before, at least it seems like the downs have accelerated ...

This Post:
301068.32 in reply to 301068.31
Date: 9/14/2019 7:51:58 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I have a former italian NT player that actually still is still quite well rounded ... but he had a triple-down last friday (or the one before that). It was "just" Driving but still. My starting PF in the team also had a double down in ID that week. That's really not nice especially since we know how long it takes to give a player those 2-3 ups ... And I've heard of other managers with triple-downs in Germany as well. Kind of feels strange since it didn't happen that fast before, at least it seems like the downs have accelerated ...

I don't think downs increased in speed

In my cases, it hurts because it happened on the main skills and in the first real year of downs happening.

Yes, but that has happened a lot in the last few seasons. I also had older players before and it might be that I got lucky. But also in the NT of Germany we had the same issues. In the first 2-3 weeks, at least two drops in main skills (especially in defense) ... I know it's just a subjective feeling but still ...

Advertisement