Suggestions > offsite forum

offsite forum (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
223657.23 in reply to 223657.20
Date: 8/17/2012 12:43:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This doesn't make sense. You will invite someone into a situation they will get in trouble...rather than remove them from this situation, you punish them in some other place, where they never would be in trouble....

buzzerbeater is a multi player game, so the interaction is a part of it. Else i would probadly play an offline game. And you normally get an a short forum ban first, but when this don't show a result we try other punishment.

This system is also used in the real world, if you get a speeding ticket or park your car at the wrong place, i believe in most country you get a small money fine. So maybe your verdict related to the car, ccost you the visit in the cinema. It is unrelated, but i am pretty sure avoid traffic verdicts.

It's like having a bar, and istead of kicking bad drunks out of the bar, continuing tinvite them back over and over and over again but going to their job and convincing them to fire them, even tough at work they are a perfect worker...but yea you still want them to come to the bar...

so you are disappointed that you are still in the game complaining about lost money, but wants your account to be deleted? Forum aren't unrelated to buzzerbeater, and imho are also a part of the game. And we should respect the other managers, like the most of us would do in the real world.

WOW and other MMORPGs pretty much ALL work this way. Oh also in MMORPG even if you break code of conduct INGAME they ENVER would take money or resources from your game account, they would either ban you from playing , or let you play..

i am not that experienced with it, but i believed HT handled stuff the same way and lot of games give you temp bans from the game even for insult,troling etc.

This Post:
223657.26 in reply to 223657.25
Date: 8/20/2012 9:58:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Its only "real life" when it conveniently fits their argument.

This Post:
223657.32 in reply to 223657.27
Date: 8/21/2012 2:18:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When a team makes a lewd comment or bad foul etc. tehy are fined money from the players salary. or the coaches salary or the owners pockets.

That money is not taken, for example, from their salary cap, or added to the luxury cap. They don't start the game, say, 10 points behind the competition.

normally the owner mean that it is payed by the team, at least team fines are quite usually in college andin europe pretty sure also in the us.

This Post:
223657.33 in reply to 223657.29
Date: 8/21/2012 4:52:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

And we can also draw the conclusion, that you are not competing on a fair playing field when you fine the other guys team.

Wait... What????

What in this game is fair?

Based on where you login, you get bonuses or disadvantages. How is the very start of this game fair? After that, you read the rules, its the same for everyone, at least that part is fair. What's in the rules for me, is in the rules for everyone else.

So again, what isn't fair about it?

Advertisement