BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > BB-Season 23 Feedback Topic

BB-Season 23 Feedback Topic (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
238664.24 in reply to 238664.23
Date: 3/13/2013 6:53:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Huh? Game shape reset happens directly after draft, so...

This Post:
238664.25 in reply to 238664.1
Date: 3/13/2013 7:36:12 AM
Młoty Stargard
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Blocks and Look inside is good in this moment
2-3 it is too weak!
Stronger 2-3 will produce fear of playing look inside and low post

This Post:
238664.27 in reply to 238664.21
Date: 3/13/2013 8:10:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
They should take away the national flag if the original drafter and/or trainers quit. never FA players from teams closed by staff. If they cracked down on this...there would be WAY less high IS guards out there to begin with. Sure yo ucan get a salary efficient player IF you trained IS...but while that guard is playing C...you probalby lose a lot of games. Same for bigs getting OD/PA/HA...this is actually the same/thing/problem....bigs can get this secondaries for no cost of salary, but SB that adds defence always would add salary. Easy to ahve these bigs if you didn't play them in PG yourself.

You are never fare with NT managers and their work.

The u21 coach and his staff with the senior NT help went trough the 300+ leagues in spain, scouting all high salary draftees and high potential draftees, offering advice for training or for selling. Lots of players are lost due to managers going bot, but some are saved by suggesting inconsistent managers to sell and get the money.

In that scenario with your suggestion all that work is for nothing.

Also very good draftees can go both to managers that are going to play a lot and want to compete or to managers who are not really into the game. It is our work to motivate them, give them a reason to stay with that new excellent draftee or just trainee they bought. But that can only work for a while and in the end the manager will leave the game, but those 3 or 4 seasons you extended the managers life and thus saving the trainee and making it an interesting player that will of course go as a free agent.

Also that work would be lost with your suggestion.

This Post:
238664.28 in reply to 238664.25
Date: 3/13/2013 8:22:03 AM
kikaazz
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I wonder what effect these GS drops will have on transferprices and economy of teams.

I guess there will be less transfers (as in managers NOT paying for the high salary players), so will this mean that prices will drop because the offer of players will be to big?
I fear some teams will have to sell these so called rental players at very low prices (let's hope this will not become a trend) or even fire them because no one will want to pay for these players since the profit you gain as a team is to small (not in long terms, but managers will have to calculate if they are able to pay the salary of these players for longer times).

I guess this will hit some NT's, but creative and dedicated NT managers will be able to overcome these problems I think...
And training draft players will become even more important! But this is not good for starting players since they have weaker trainers and top teams with better trainers will profit from this situation. I think we also have to do something for starting players so they won't be demoralised to much in the beginning of their managership so they keep playing and the community gets bigger once again.

Economy and transferlist/prices will eventually find a balance, but season 24 will be a very interesting season for BB's and other managers to follow :-)

This Post:
238664.30 in reply to 238664.25
Date: 3/13/2013 8:40:11 AM
Ghost Masters
BLNO
Overall Posts Rated:
Blocks and Look inside is good in this moment
2-3 it is too weak!
Stronger 2-3 will produce fear of playing look inside and low post

I believe they are also trying to fix 2-3 zone with those changes, correct me someone if I am wrong.

This Post:
238664.32 in reply to 238664.31
Date: 3/13/2013 9:32:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We all know farm exist, it is painfully obvious sometimes but I use Spain as an example because we have been succesfull without one illegal move, and this is my 7th season involved in the NT.

Maybe its because we have a lot of draftees and dont need them to compete, maybe its because we have more people working as a group to make it work but the awnser does not come from changing the NT competition but by upgrading anti-cheaters tools.

Blocking proxy's from creating new teams was a much asked and needes feature and that is working on the right direction.

Advertisement