Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
161502.24 in reply to 161502.23
Date: 10/18/2010 2:21:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Training bi-role,you can't have better than average player

It's economically a tragedy

That's beyond hyperbole. I'm having trouble deciding which comment is most exaggerated.

Last edited by brian at 10/18/2010 2:22:02 PM

"Well, no ones gonna top that." - http://tinyurl.com/noigttt
This Post:
161502.25 in reply to 161502.24
Date: 10/18/2010 2:54:31 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Training bi-role,you can't have better than average player

It's economically a tragedy

That's beyond hyperbole. I'm having trouble deciding which comment is most true

This Post:
161502.26 in reply to 161502.25
Date: 10/18/2010 3:21:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You're so far from reality it's not worth the time to debate. I've built my team up to one of the top ranked teams in the world by mostly training 2 position. I'm not saying that this is the best way or the only way. It's impossible to debate with extremists and even worse you end up looking like an apologist.

I think deflation is probably higher then is best for the game, but its far from a tragedy. Salaries were reduced by 10% this season. This might not be a massive influx of money into the system which is good because the worst thing for the game is major changes. If the 10% reduction in salaries and another season for the market to balance out isn't enough then the BB's can make another adjustment next season. Rinse and repeat.

This Post:
161502.27 in reply to 161502.26
Date: 10/18/2010 4:14:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You're so far from reality it's not worth the time to debate.

I know you are a freaking good manager,but maybe this is the problem when you talk in this discussion
Because when I see the history of your team,I can see that you start from season 1 in II division,you won the playoffs to be promoted in season 2,and from season 3 you was never relegated from NBBA
In this time you have win a lot,and I have only to compliment with you for your great season during all of these season

But your great game history,show that you have not a minimum knowledge of the economical restrictions in the low categories,and the way the economy reflects on low divisions teams is much more different than the way that reflects on team like yours.

You have the starting five with all +100k salary players,that you will not have problem to sell in any condition on the market,and they will always have an high value related to the conditions of the market
You always had I division incomes and few problems when you decided to train intensively a player and you are not forced to sell him

These are all things that,with all the respect for your great game skills,you simply don't know

This Post:
161502.28 in reply to 161502.27
Date: 10/18/2010 4:24:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
But your great game history,show that you have not a minimum knowledge of the economical restrictions in the low categories

I also have helped mentor teams from lower divisions, in one case all the way from IV to a competitor in the NBBA. I know more about lower division management then you would assume. I don't mentor a lot of teams, but the ones have mentored I know almost every detail about.

You have the starting five with all +100k salary players,that you will not have problem to sell in any condition on the market,and they will always have an high value related to the conditions of the market

Not really, my players have also dropped heavily in value over the last few seasons. Players I bought for 8m/7m just a few seasons ago have recently just sold for half that amount along with being trained. Really, that doesnt matter to me, because market sales are all relative if you are re-investing them into market purchases.

The low market sucks for teams that are trying to stockpile money. The low market is awesome for teams that saved up money seasons ago, held it, and are getting awesome players for a fraction of the price. There are winners and losers in this market. The bulk of the teams are neutral as they sell players and buy new ones with the proceeds.

Last edited by brian at 10/18/2010 4:32:41 PM

This Post:
161502.29 in reply to 161502.28
Date: 10/18/2010 4:30:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

Not really, my players have also dropped heavily in value over the last few seasons. Players I bought for 8m/7m just a few seasons ago have recently just sold for half that amount along with being trained. Really, that doesnt matter to me, because market sales are all relative if you are re-investing them into market purchases.

The low market sucks for teams that are trying to stockpile money. The low market is awesome for teams that saved up money seasons ago, held it, and are getting awesome players for a fraction of the price. There are winners and losers in this market. The bulk of the teams are neutral as they sell players and buy new ones with the proceeds.

Woo-Hoo, after 14 seaosn we learned that the solution to win is to have the luck to do the day-trading when the market flourish and save money for the period when there's deflaction
F*** programming the growth of your team

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 10/18/2010 4:30:52 PM

This Post:
161502.30 in reply to 161502.29
Date: 10/18/2010 4:57:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The more you write, the more it shows how little you actually understand about the game...

This Post:
161502.31 in reply to 161502.30
Date: 10/18/2010 5:04:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Expain me why,and I could give you the reason,if i find your arguments good
Don't do it,and I will not listen you

To: ned
This Post:
161502.32 in reply to 161502.1
Date: 10/18/2010 5:21:29 PM
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Sorry to disturb you

So what do you think about the near future? I thought we had the lowest prices last season but I was wrong.
Then do you think BBs have to correct this situation or is ok?

This economy is quite interesting for me I did bad choices so for sure I'm in trouble until something will not change but today no one day trader can make easy money and is hard to find the best compromise between salary and competitivity.
From the other side the market is frozen and this is not "fun" and, personal opinion, training seems not so good as in the past under the point of view of entrance when you sell a player.

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
161502.33 in reply to 161502.31
Date: 10/18/2010 5:28:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Just like in every other thread, people have explained you the situation (not the jersey shore guy:D). You just disregard the facts and keep yanking things out of context. You keep complaining about things that actually are already irrelevant. If selling prices drop, buying prices also drop. It's pointless to complain about someone who has been collecting funds, at the same time others were having success with their bought players. If someone was too late at selling their trained-to-sell trainee (perhaps even overtrained), it's nobodys fault but their own. They took a risk when they started training for the market.

This Post:
161502.34 in reply to 161502.33
Date: 10/18/2010 5:46:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If selling prices drop, buying prices also drop

Let's say that the market value of the players drop by the half
half of 8 milion is 4 milion
half of 1.5 milion is 750k

If a top player drop his value,his manager will however have enough value to act on the market.What kind of player you can buy with 750k,instead?And the drop in the middle-level players market is also stronger,because there are much much more mid-level players than top players,so for supply and demand economic theory,the drop will be much more harsher for that category of players than for top players.

They took a risk when they started training for the market.

This is a pretty stupid statement.I can start training players to have them in my team in the future,and then I can change my plans and have to sell them because I start a rebuilding process or I decide to maintain in the my team a player instead of another.
Every player can go on the market,no matter what were the starting training plans of his managers,so the risk should be the fact of training players?Your logic seems to me pretty weak,man

Advertisement