Suggestions > Make Sponsers

Make Sponsers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
67933.25 in reply to 67933.24
Date: 1/21/2009 5:14:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

They add nothing to the basketball part of the game.

yeah, but, isn't BB a basketball management game?

IMO, sponsors should be added here... because it add up to the reality of being able to manage a successful BB team.

I agree with el macca - this is a change for the sake of change, and doesn't really add any true substance to the game, and would unnecessarily complicate the game, especially for newer users.

I can think of many things that would be more fruitful for the development team to work on.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.26 in reply to 67933.25
Date: 1/21/2009 5:17:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you mean this suggestion doesn't even qualify to be put on the suggestion "wish-list"?

This Post:
67933.27 in reply to 67933.26
Date: 1/21/2009 5:19:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What do you mean?

A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.28 in reply to 67933.27
Date: 1/21/2009 5:21:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I mean does this suggestion can't be possible to be added here in BB? opinion-wise... of course.

This Post:
67933.29 in reply to 67933.28
Date: 1/21/2009 5:22:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not the one that decides what gets added and what doesn't.

I'd be really surprised if it did, but it's not 0%

A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.30 in reply to 67933.29
Date: 1/21/2009 5:30:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not the one that decides what gets added and what doesn't.

yep, i get that... i just wanna know how can't this be possible for some...

for me, adding up sponsors can be additional source of resource for the team... maybe it would help the merchandise income, but not totally replacing it.

and it's as easy as picking up what's the good sponsor for the team... the span could be monthly... or even for one season...

also, i played in other management games, and picking up sponsors is present... it may not be efficient basketball-wise due to some reasons, but in the management point of view, it is essential.

This Post:
67933.31 in reply to 67933.30
Date: 1/21/2009 5:32:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
also, this could be another way for new users to level up with the top class clubs here in BB

This Post:
67933.32 in reply to 67933.30
Date: 1/21/2009 5:44:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I also play many other management games, and I challenge the idea that it is essential. As far as I'm concerned it's just an annoying feature that adds little to the sport of football, cricket, athletics etc.

It's just a marketing issue. I prefer merchandising, is that is a better correlation to the idea of a sports franchise (i.e how many fans love the team enough to buy the replica shirt). I couldn't give a ...damn... which corporate marketing budget has its name on the teamshirt.

Last edited by Elmacca at 1/21/2009 5:44:29 PM

This Post:
67933.33 in reply to 67933.32
Date: 1/21/2009 7:49:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think we should understand that the game enable us to create a arena without limitation of capacity.

its more about planning, deciding what to do and living up to that decision, then plan again.

giving you sponsors doesnt remove your need for money, your looking it at a short term solution.

i know its hard for us to get money but increase your arena little by little can really help. like me all i did was budget 100-200k for arena improvement at a time i dont care how few seats can be added, its a long term plan and presently i have close to 19k seats already.

im no expert and i also rant about my earnings that doesnt enable me to get players that i want but all in all im happy that i can pay my players and still get money as well as im confident that next season increase salary i wouldnt be affected that much.

This Post:
67933.34 in reply to 67933.32
Date: 1/22/2009 9:03:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think your getting it all wrong...for you it's an annoying feature for other users it's an awosme feature,you cant say it dosn't add to the game and for the new guys and you there could always be an potion to "stay in the current economy state".

I even don't want it to give me more money then i get per year now i just want the option the manage those things,in this game your not the head coach your a GM of your team you can build youe arena and hire stuff and buy\sell players that a GM work.

i want to manage the sponsors area it's good i have a PR-manager but he should bring me some sponsors suggetions and not do what ever he like and i just see at the end that i sold 34K in Merchandise Revenue...i dont care about Merchandise Revenue it annoying me too i don't care about shirts and other stuff but i would like in the start of the season to have 3-4 contract option to choose from and the better the PR manger the more "wealthy based" sponsors are in that list and i want to be able to choose from the less bonus based contarct the will give me almost all the time a set amount of money and the more bonus nased contract that will give me more money IF i win all the season games for example .

Of course that can give more importence for TV games since sponsors want to look good in TV so they could put a special bouns for these games and that would ADD a lot for the game.

Also if you pick one of the low-welth based sponsors you are geting more money at the risk that they would stop peying you at the middle season that a good idea also and i liked it that would bring more into the thought of whitch sponsors suggest you would take,i also thinks you can add to that a "arena name rights" per year in the sponsors as an option and if you chosse not to sell it when you sign with your sponsors(getting less cash pf course)then you can sell it for other sponsors then you would have an option for "arena sponsor" and "team sponsor".

And about complications for new guys man i've been wating for the game to evolve from it current state for a long time and beside the good player Potential
feet that they add and the bad new stuff option(cone on! more money each week? i wish i would get that work-but i must say it's less bad then the one before)and the very good Fan Survey(only the "i fear you would sell star player option suck and never rise in a realistic way)the game is stuck for a long time...tell you the truth i was thinking that the game programers are waitng to ADD sponsors like other management games but i now i know that they are thinking about it and becouse of that i opend this forum.

This Post:
67933.35 in reply to 67933.34
Date: 1/22/2009 2:30:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Imo sponsors are not needed you could just add weekly income to every team... PR manager is enough. No matter how much you will make in a week you will still hit the wall if you are already not making money atm. You have constant income a week with tv money merchantice and arena revenues. Creating sponsors will just add to the weekly money which is ok already now. If you add sponsors remove tv revenue:)

Advertisement