Bugs, bugs, bugs > Offensive rebounds

Offensive rebounds

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
19533.26 in reply to 19533.25
Date: 3/19/2008 1:27:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is true. Players are definitely matched against each other based on position under the current GE. However, I think that team ratings modify individual player skills. This means, all else being equal, a player with mediocre IS has a higher chance to score on a team with strong IS rather than on a team with pitiful IS.

I am not saying tactics do not affect individual skills. What I suggest can be reduced to certain tactics affecting the skills of certain positions, not of all positions. But it is hard to know for sure.

Last edited by GM-kozlodoev at 3/19/2008 1:27:57 PM

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
19533.28 in reply to 19533.27
Date: 3/19/2008 6:59:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Team skills affect things as well as player skills. In a zone defense, team skills are dominant; the foul is assigned to a particular man, but he had a lot of help (either positive or negative depending upon his skills relative to that of the team) from the rest of the team.
Here's something I don't understand about the zone defense. Why is it that my players only ever foul or challenge the shots of the opposing player in the same position?

Last edited by dhoff at 3/19/2008 6:59:57 PM