BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Let's Get BB Publicized!

Let's Get BB Publicized!

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
96748.274 in reply to 96748.273
Date: 12/09/2021 11:31:28
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
Yeah me too…

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)

This Post:
96748.275 in reply to 96748.271
Date: 12/09/2021 12:25:58
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:

(308997.20)
I am sold to the idea of having another League or Cup with Teams on the same level of Divisions atleast on a regional scale for additional income (or collect points to redeem some supporter feature in a long run) and or Ranking... with a Swis-system Tournament format...

(309522.1)
Increasing 19 y.o. draftees' max starting skill to 9

(307576.1)
What about giving a chance to play in NT for Utopia players? My idea is to create a possibility to give a nationality for Utopia player

Listened and even bring out a better solution
(309376.2)
we can put timers for NT and U21 elections too, right now the situation is just wrong, there is no mention about the elections at all.
I agree that we should have something that will remind people about B3 predictions, cuz, why not?

Listened and even bring out a better solution

(268959.22)

I've seen examples of much worse where teams 6, 7, or 8 would make the playoffs in the other conference.

Currently the demoted team from the division above takes the place of the finals winner.

Would changing this rule to always choose the "weaker" conference for the demotee from above help avoid these situations.

This Post:
96748.277 in reply to 96748.276
Date: 12/09/2021 12:41:29
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
lol... I'll now leave you alone sir... Have a nice day.

This Post:
96748.279 in reply to 96748.278
Date: 12/09/2021 13:29:16
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
They’ve already sped up training. You can cap some HOF potential players at 26 years old now.

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)

This Post:
96748.280 in reply to 96748.278
Date: 12/09/2021 22:21:34
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
sure no arguments then leave..

Sorry that I have to excuse myself.. because I hate it whenever I say something degrading whenever I am in heat of the moment... and I am very very frustrated that I did not see your point why is some reason you kinda disapprove of and the moves that have been done and suggested to help Publizing buzzerbeater over social medias...

Sorry that I have contributed to making the discussion awkward... I could have just ask directly that question... Ive kinda experienced bullying before and the way I retaliate even if I think is reasonable still left some guilt inside of me... We all can be friends... and help each other and the cause we all want to within the game.

on yt aiming young people. without modern look bb it is what is it..

Just look at the little changes that happened after BB_justing and (BB-Dr J). The Login Pages and the implementation of our fellow managers in the short span of time... I think you also can agree that it is worth mentioning and Publicizing.

Thank you for supporting the game for purchasing Supporter credits... and with that its undeniable that in your heart you have some belief in this game... And through Publicizing others like you who will also believe can do the same kind of help.

im too long in bb to believe bb create viewer like that xd

come on bro most tactics is useless for years they don't try fix anything. bbs don't listen users..

Yeah... most of us can relate to that... it is kinda traumatizing how the last few attempts to change the game viewer
due to the Java End of Life brought us some trauma... But if you'd see it with an open mind how much the game as a whole improved with the new BB crews? I think we can find something inside of you a reseason to recover from that past trauma.

All humans have their limitations and faults... and that is why all of our opinion matters... someone can have a solution if not a help to ease our worries... Just continue believing in humanity.

one important thing is speed up training that's it. bye

I agree with Sir E.B.W... but in addition to what he just said... The News in regards to Draft improvements and the decrease of the minutes required to have a full Training for our youngsters are related to this issue... its just that they'll need to do draftees' improvements slowly so that they won't over-power their previous Batch in a way that we all stop spending Scouting points in a certain season and fully invested when the improvements were in full blast...

And I agree with you too... we would really love it if the Quality of the Draftees would be improved and it speeds up the Training in the same sense... We could ask/suggest for the less trained Skills floors to be increased such as the Stamina if not all... But we still have to observe what store for us this season and Seasons in between when the Developers announced that they have finalized the improvement.

Lets all enjoy the game... Be patient... and be friends :D

Have a nice day.

Advertisement